Psychic “downloads” how and who? American Cosmic book

Timmy8pi

Has anyone read American Cosmic by Pasulka?
One part of the book discusses a top secret clearance level NASA scientist she calls “Tyler.” He has had a long career and has numerous patents- some for important medical devices.
He describes these ideas as not coming from his experiments and working through hypotheses, but from “downloads” he receives in his mind from an unknown source.
He attributes this ability to having spent time in the proximity of an unknown object: his office was next to a locked room where possible recovered ET technology or material was kept. He believes his exposure to whatever it was has given him this ability to receive these psychic downloads for new technology.
Questions:
What could possibly be the thing allowing this to happen? What effect is it having on his brain/mind? Where/who is the information coming from? And anybody have any guesses on who “Tyler” may be?

alpha centauri

Has anyone read American Cosmic by Pasulka?
I did not read it.
He attributes this ability to having spent time in the proximity of an unknown object: his office was next to a locked room where possible recovered ET technology or material was kept. He believes his exposure to whatever it was has given him this ability to receive these psychic downloads for new technology.
Questions:
What could possibly be the thing allowing this to happen? What effect is it having on his brain/mind? Where/who is the information coming from? And anybody have any guesses on who “Tyler” may be?
I think this is the energy transfer that happens. You can also transfer your abilities in this way. I heard this from people that know people with magical abilities, that they can act as a catalyst for evolution or devolution depending if they are positive or negative. Devolution if they are negative and evolution if they are positive. You can increase your vital power in this way, too.

This is also what happened to the apostles of Jesus. They also got ablities, although they were normal people. That was called Holy Spirit back then.

7And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans?

8 And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born?
source: Acts_of_the_Apostles#Chapter_2

I dont know if it is true, but that would make sense.

But in the case, you described, this is probably telepathy and comes from an astral being. Telepathy is also a form of an energy transfer.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

One part of the book discusses a top secret clearance level NASA scientist she calls “Tyler.” He has had a long career and has numerous patents- some for important medical devices.
I know a guy that says he has some information and had a youtube channel (I dont know if it still exists) about the Russian science programme and has a clinic somewhere in Germany but that is probably not the same guy.

alpha centauri

@Timmy8pi
Enrico Edinger was the name.

There are 3 videos with English and Russian subtitles on his youtube channel.

If I remember correctly, he said that the astronauts became sick very quickly. So they (the Russians) discovered that the space changes a lot of the hormones and neurotransmitters differently, so they had to give them neurotransmitters and hormones to stay healthy in space. And he talks about the topic in the videos.

Last edited:

Timmy8pi

@Timmy8pi
Enrico Edinger was the name.

There are 3 videos with English and Russian subtitles on his youtube channel.

If I remember correctly, he said that the astronauts became sick very quickly. So they (the Russians) discovered that the space changes a lot of the hormones and neurotransmitters differently, so they had to give them neurotransmitters and hormones to stay healthy in space. And he talks about the topic in the videos.
Thank u
Yeah the scientist I’m speaking of was not an astronaut. He said tho he had to keep his body very fit and healthy and had a ritual every morning where he would meditate and these downloads would enter his brain. They were not his thoughts, but instead info and schematics being shown to him in his mind