Psychic Prediction Techniques

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Let's discuss various psychic prediction techniques.

Personally, I like to sit in a very quiet room, closing and covering my eyes. The darker it is, the easier I can see images in my mind. I try to make my mind as blank as possible unless I'm trying to focus on a certain time period. For instance, I will say "2016" in my head if that is my focus. Images will then emerge and I can analyze them later.

Some people receive predictions via dreams. Others do things like scrying and use other methods.

I believe some people can make "accidental" predictions in their art and writing without realizing it.
An example is the cover of the Dream Theater DVD, Live Scenes from New York, that had a picture of the twin towers on fire, and it was released on 9/11. What was the artist thinking? Was it pure concidence? Was he aware that he made a prediction?

What have you had success with? Thoughts?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I listened to Art Bell interviewing Joe McMoneagle. Joe used to remote view for the CIA. He developed his ability after a near death experience. He was dead, and then he came back. I think it was the August 10 interview. Joe tells a remarkable story about his ability. This is definitely a must hear Art Bell show.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Making predictions using meditation is, in my opinion, a great way of developing your mental abilities.

Dreams can be a good moment to receive future information, but it's often by accident. I tend to prefer ways that give you some sort of control.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I listened to Art Bell interviewing Joe McMoneagle. Joe used to remote view for the CIA. He developed his ability after a near death experience. He was dead, and then he came back. I think it was the August 10 interview. Joe tells a remarkable story about his ability. This is definitely a must hear Art Bell show.

Remote viewing simply involves clearing your mind and viewing images in your head, like I do. I totally believe in it.

Internalexile

Here's how I did mine:

When I feel pressure in the forehead (third eye opening), I think of a person and an important information comes out in the form of words.

Unlike you PaulaJedi, I do mine when there's an activity going on (for example a crowded bus).

However, when doing a reading I need to do it in a warm place. When the area is cold, I can't do a proper reading because my third eye doesn't open and when it does there's no guarantee if it's going to be accurate. (Think of the cold as a kryptonite for me)

Last edited:

Dragonchaser

Making predictions using meditation is, in my opinion, a great way of developing your mental abilities.

Dreams can be a good moment to receive future information, but it's often by accident. I tend to prefer ways that give you some sort of control.

I meditate so often these days I must distinguish between deep meditation and just a relaxed meditative state .

In all it's forms it gives you focus to control whatever , from the physical to the psychological .
Focus do not imply to "crowd" your mind with all type of thoughts , actually to empty it - wipe the slate clean .

An empty mind is usually more receptive .

At times (before my awakening) I received it randomly , some months apart others were for years . Once it was "quiet" for few years and I thought Thank God but seriously since it returned I did not once wish it to be quiet again .
Always was in the family and since my grandmas death it is like hers is now mine as well ... Weird but ja