Psychic?

Octoberr

Hello I'm new here and I had a question for anyone who could know. For as long as I remember I've had dreams of people I didn't know and then meet them soon or years after said dream, have the same exact dream again right after then never again. It has happened with quite a few people I know today. I could never find anything that could help me understand it. That's the only thing that really made me think I have some sort of psychic powers. Does anyone know if there's a site or whatever that can possibly help me tap into any other powers I may have? Or someone I can talk to that may help me? Thanks in advance.

BlastTyrant

Have you tried contacting a Medium? several ghost hunting groups in your area may know a psychic who can help.

Octoberr

I will have to look into that. I have tried to contact a couple for any insight but of course they all had ridiculous prices

AngelWish

You need to speak to a dream interpreter. I actually just wrote a blog post about dreams meanings http://www.wishingmoon.com/Blog-44
about things you can do to try and make your dreams meanings clearer, because you will often forget parts of your dream soon after waking. If you need help looking for the hidden meanings and advice on your own psychic abilities then I would advise speaking to a dream interpreter or psychic. There are obviously lots of options available. Spiritulist churches in your area will usually speak to you for just a small donation. Or you can call up a psychic on one of the many websites (be careful though and only speak to one that comes recommended by somebody you know - lots of scam hotlines out there)

BlastTyrant

I will have to look into that. I have tried to contact a couple for any insight but of course they all had ridiculous prices

ya thats a problem is not many people are out and willing to just help someone these days. Most people want money for there time.

But if you dig hard enough you can find someone, preferably do a face to face if you can

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hello I'm new here and I had a question for anyone who could know. For as long as I remember I've had dreams of people I didn't know and then meet them soon or years after said dream, have the same exact dream again right after then never again. It has happened with quite a few people I know today. I could never find anything that could help me understand it. That's the only thing that really made me think I have some sort of psychic powers. Does anyone know if there's a site or whatever that can possibly help me tap into any other powers I may have? Or someone I can talk to that may help me? Thanks in advance.

Hello!!! I personally believe everybody has psychic abilities and you may be just discovering yours! I know a beautiful person who sells a book called "Picture Yourself Developing your Psychic Abilities"that may help you. Psychic Tiff

I have not read that particular book, but she is a kind, genuine person. She recently had a stroke at a young age and has been making a remarkable recovery. I am not intending to sell things and "promote", however, any dime she gets is going towards her continued physical therapy because her
insurance benefits ran out.

Also, although I cannot verify the sources, credibility, etc., I find this website about dreams VERY helpful. Someone put a lot of time into it
and it seems to be accurate with my dreams. Dream Moods A-Z Dream Dictionary I like the dictionary the best for symbolism.
I've used it for psychic readings as well.

More advice I can give is to keep practicing. :) I hope this helps.

Hououin_Kyouma

Hmm, I have had the same thing occur to me just recently actually. I wonder what it is.