Psychic?

Belladonna

you can journal all your dreams and you will have validation...but this sounds like precogs and they suck and are useless seeings as you cant alter fate

Ernistine

Hello I'm new here and I had a question for anyone who could know. For as long as I remember I've had dreams of people I didn't know and then meet them soon or years after said dream, have the same exact dream again right after then never again. It has happened with quite a few people I know today. I could never find anything that could help me understand it. That's the only thing that really made me think I have some sort of psychic powers. Does anyone know if there's a site or whatever that can possibly help me tap into any other powers I may have? Or someone I can talk to that may help me? Thanks in advance.
It seems to me that you have a gift of foresight. Everyone has a gift of some sort, it's just that a lot haven't found it yet. Yours, like I said, is most likely foresight. I actually don't know if it's common or not but I do know that you can make it stronger. Repeating what others have said, you could try contacting others for some advice and information.
Welcome to the website by the way. :D

Octoberr

thank you all so much for your suggestions!! Ive been having more dreams lately. Ive never had these dreans so close together before, im trying to keep up, but i forget some of them right as im about to write, i forget..