psychic

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Ummmmm NO. Be who you are, I don't care what it is. I get the vibe he is gay and already knew it from reading through other posts on here..
I have no problem with his sexuality.
I'm moderately bi sexual. (She's gotta ba smoking hot..)
Let's not even go there & try to throw out the "someone has got to find offense"
Accept yourself for all of yourself. <3

Thank the maker; I was beginning to think Paranormalis had turned into some variation of the Westboro Baptist Church for Time Travelers. The way you phrased it sounded like you were trying to change his mind or subversively tell him he's not supposed to be who he is or something.

Sorry for the confusion!

Aryeandris

It's all goodUOTE="Cosmo, post: 82016, member: 2"]
Ummmmm NO. Be who you are, I don't care what it is. I get the vibe he is gay and already knew it from reading through other posts on here..
I have no problem with his sexuality.
I'm moderately bi sexual. (She's gotta ba smoking hot..)
Let's not even go there & try to throw out the "someone has got to find offense"
Accept yourself for all of yourself. <3

Thank the maker; I was beginning to think Paranormalis had turned into some variation of the Westboro Baptist Church for Time Travelers. The way you phrased it sounded like you were trying to change his mind or subversively tell him he's not supposed to be who he is or something.

Sorry for the confusion![/QUOTE]
It's all good :) After you said that I thought back to how it could possibly be taken that way, so THANK YOU.
After years of church, living with several very devout Christians, I TRIED. Then..I decided I'm not a bad person for questioning & disagreeing on parts & aspects of it all, it just means I can think for myself..and so think I have, researched, experimented (a little) and learned some. Not near enough no. But I have learned, that you can't possibly truly love someone else unconditionally if you can't yourself.. I've struggled with this all my life. Accepting only parts of myself, and hating others..
All I meant was, it's fine if you like dudes AND chicks, a little Khaos. :) <3

Aryeandris

[QUOTE="Aryeandris, post: 82015, member:thoughts are you gay at all Cosmo?

Nah, guys never appealed to me (though that doesn't mean I'm incapable of recognizing a handsome man). Females are where it's at. Swiggity swooty and all that it entails.[/QUOTE]
Lol ;)
I asked so I can ask YOU this next question:
How often do YOU get stray thoughts about men??

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Lol ;)
I asked so I can ask YOU this next question:
How often do YOU get stray thoughts about men??

Not often, probably as much as any other typically heterosexual guy.

I can definitely appreciate physical appearance or personality, but it never crosses into the "let's experiment" zone. The thought is foreign to me and not something I think I'd enjoy, but certainly doesn't cause my manbits to retreat into my abdominal cavity and get sick to my stomach the way some people do when the subject comes up.

Aryeandris

What makes me want to puke is judgement. How dare any of us judge the other? Do we live their life? And how dare someone hate another person for being who they are? I don't understand society..I've always been the awkward..strange/ different one who stood out & people don't typically feel at ease around people who don't just "go with the flow".. I am what I am
I could get really philosophical on this..all of it but would go on& on and well.. sometimes, I get tired of even thinking it all but I can't stop.. I enjoy it because its a big part of who I am.. but after hours of endless thoughts it can make a person tired..

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
What makes me want to puke is judgement. How dare any of us judge the other? Do we live their life? And how dare someone hate another person for being who they are? I don't understand society..I've always been the awkward..strange/ different one who stood out & people don't typically feel at ease around people who don't just "go with the flow".. I am what I am
I could get really philosophical on this..all of it but would go on& on and well.. sometimes, I get tired of even thinking it all but I can't stop.. I enjoy it because its a big part of who I am.. but after hours of endless thoughts it can make a person tired..

I think it boils down to:
A person is smart. People are stupid.

Aryeandris

And well see.. I may have just learned something new, well..realized it.
I was also meaning to say to Khaos, that I think he is certainly right she was thinking infinite thoughts about him.. I think she reacted like that out of embarrassment & anger probably, especially knowing she doesn't have a chance.

Khaos

where the wild things are
Thank the maker; I was beginning to think Paranormalis had turned into some variation of the Westboro Baptist Church for Time Travelers.

I just ignore that. People have their beliefs, if they want to condemn me to their fictional bad place because I like dick, than that is their choice. People like that are never truly happy. I don't spend my life moaning over the sexuality of others, I spend my life moaning over things like taxes... :p

I'm more casual about my sexuality than some people I know are. I don't wave a rainbow flag around, but I don't hide who I am. I don't think anyone should be forced to hide who they are.

Not often, probably as much as any other typically heterosexual guy.

I think men get stray thoughts, but are too embarrassed to comment on it. I know a few straight men who have told me that they have had a stray feeling before. But I can say this, just because I get a stray feeling, doesn't mean I'm attracted to women. I know for a fact that my soldier only salutes to men and has never, and probably will never salute to a woman. I've experimented with women before, there's nothing going on down there :p