psychic

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I know what you mean by this. Sometimes I feel like other people can read my thoughts. Its strange. Like for example a few days ago I was hanging out with one of my friends at her house and we were in the living room, I was playing my game on my phone and she was laying on the couch. Had a stray intimate thought enter my head, when I looked up she was looking at me, cringed and got up and left the room and said she was going to take a nap and I can see myself out the door.

It was just... really strange. I've had this happen in the past. Like where I think something and the other person responds. Its like they can see what I'm thinking.

Perhaps she was just tired, got annoyed with you ogling her and wanted you to leave?

I'm gay. I don't ogle women. I get stray thoughts in my head sometimes, but I'm in no way attracted to women.

:p

Ha! Well that takes care of that theory then, :p

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It was just... really strange. I've had this happen in the past. Like where I think something and the other person responds. Its like they can see what I'm thinking.

I know you say you aren't attracted to women, but is there a chance she saw your soldier saluting, if you catch my drift?
LOL!!!! I'm sorry, but you never know.....

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Look, I just have to be honest....
[...] <3

Swiggity swooty, she's going for that booty.

4952412+_495fefa5222fd83b81ff1acc8dd72dc3.jpg

Aryeandris

Ahhhh it doesn't matter, he already knows. I want only to guide him to self truth, acceptance and unconditional love for self. He'll get there..

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

I know you say you aren't attracted to women, but is there a chance she saw your soldier saluting, if you catch my drift?
LOL!!!! I'm sorry, but you never know.....

Sounds like a 5 inch bunch-up:

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Ahhhh it doesn't matter, he already knows. I want only to guide him to self truth, acceptance and unconditional love for self. He'll get there..

Woah woah woah... You want him to message you so you can convince him to stop being gay?

Jimminy Christmas - I'm truly confused by the level of religious overtones and backwards thinking a site like Paranormalis has accrued. Isn't this supposed to be a place for forward-thinking and progressive people?

Pretty sure Khaos is just fine the way he is.

Aryeandris

Ummmmm NO. Be who you are, I don't care what it is. I get the vibe he is gay and already knew it from reading through other posts on here..
I have no problem with his sexuality.
I'm moderately bi sexual. (She's gotta ba smoking hot..)
Let's not even go there & try to throw out the "someone has got to find offense"
Accept yourself for all of yourself. <3