Quantum Leap 2022 TV show

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I just finished watching season 2 through to the end. The last episode was very enjoyable. The emotional response I got at the ending was undeniably unforgettable. Don't pass this one up.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Do you recommend watching the original series?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Do you recommend watching the original series?

I've never seen the first series. Maybe an episode or two. The 2022 version is kind of a spinoff from the original with new characters.

As I recall, Scott Bakula was cast in the original. It came to an end back then with no satisfactory conclusion.

However I'm currently watching Star Trek Enterprise. Scott Bakula stars as Captain Jonathan Archer.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
How religious is it? I don't mind, but my hub and I watch things together. He won't appreciate a religious show. Scott isn't in this new series, correct?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
How religious is it? I don't mind, but my hub and I watch things together. He won't appreciate a religious show. Scott isn't in this new series, correct?

Not religious. The topic is time travel. Scott Bakula is not in this series. Although is was mentioned that the character he played in the original series was lost in time and never retrieved.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Not religious. The topic is time travel. Scott Bakula is not in this series. Although is was mentioned that the character he played in the original series was lost in time and never retrieved.

I'll check it out. I never watched the entire old series, but saw some of it.