Questions about inventing life

arthurjames

Hi, my last active was at 2015, maybe. I have some questions to ask you guys if you can help me.

-First, I'm planning to study about physics about time travel, but I'm end up to study IT for personal reasons/family issues. Does IT will help my inventing skill of inventing more polished version of time machine? And I also planned to study Physics after my IT degree course.

-Second, does inventing skills need to have analyzing skills? For simple explanation; Make your surroundings a simple formula, like I explain in food term, I know is lame just to show the example.
( Chocolate cookie formula= chocolate chip, chocolate powder, chocolate powder from cocoa, flour, flour from wheat, example like that). Making your surrounding things into simpler formula.

-Third,which schematic of time machine in this forum/community is the most effective one?

-Last, does have any parallel world is totally different than our timeline and that also included any other timeline that almost similliar to ours like John Titor. I want to experience different world when that time comes if possible. Is time machine research is private/organisation, private/home-researched or governments? I want private home-researched for personal reasons, is it possible?

And thanks for this community website that last time I desperated want to find time travelling forums but no results, but this one is the one I wanted a long time ago. Thanks!:LOL: