QUESTIONS FOR JOHN TITOR: That we didn't get the opportunity to ask when he was here!

Samstwitch

QUESTIONS FOR JOHN TITOR: That we didn't get the opportunity to ask when he was here!

I was a frequent poster on Art Bell's BBS (Message Board) when John Titor visited our Timeline, however, I was pulled away during that time due to a family emergency...so I never got to ask John any questions. I wish I could have been there!

In light of this, I am posting this thread for posters who wanted to ask John questions, but never got the chance. There are 3 possibilities...

1) John might never return, but let us ask the questions just in case he does.
2) There is the possibility that John may still be on our Timeline (got stuck here), according to his message on Youtube: John Titor Letter 177 tempus edax rerum
3) Since John is a Time Traveler, there is the possibility that he might also return at any given time.

Whatever the case, let us ask the questions here.

RULES
1) NO DEBATES HERE: If you want to discuss or debate the validity of John Titor, do it somewhere else, not on this thread.
2) NO RIDICULE: This thread is for serious posters, not for people to poke fun.
3) NO HOAXERS: This thread is not for Hoaxers who are pretending to be Time Travelers.
4) NO HATERS: Friendly posters are invited here, not the haters.
5) SERIOUS posters only please!
6) ANSWERS FROM JOHN TITOR ONLY: These questions are for John to answer, not other members. Please do not post answers to the questions here unless you are John Titor.

Thanks for your cooperation. :)

titorite

I would want to know if he knew about Rife Machines?

Or PFET threapy.

AND I would love to know if we could hook up and talk over a cup of coffee..... I'd like to take pictures but I could leave the camera at home too.

Samstwitch

MY QUESTIONS TO JOHN TITOR:

1) After N-Day, does America as a whole consider Russia to be an ally, as the country that saved it's citizens from a tyrant government, or is that your personal opinion not shared by the masses?
2) I live in a country area about 18 miles South East of Fort Worth, Texas. Will this be a safe place on N-Day?
3) How much time with regards to warnings, leaving populated areas, do Americans have (weeks, days, hours?) before N-Day to flee to a less populated area that won't be hit or have fallout by nukes?
4) Is marijuana legal in the USA as a whole or state-by-state? If by state, then which states have legalized it?
5) Is gay marriage still an issue, or has it been accepted as 'legal' by USA as a whole or state-by-state?

BIBLE PROPHECY RELATED QUESTIONS

You believe in the Bible, therefore Bible Prophecy for the End Times, the Last Days, must have been fulfilled. With this in mind, I ask the following questions.

6) When asked about 'the Rapture' (a term that Christians use regarding the 'snatching away' of Believers) you said: "I am aware the concept of the Rapture is related to Christian Prophecy but I am not familiar with the details." However, you did not confirm or deny that it happened.
QUESTION:
a) Did the Rapture happen? Was there a 'snatching away' (disappearance) of Believers of Jesus Christ?
b) If so, did it happen, Pre, Mid, or Post Tribulation Period (before, during, or after the 7-year Tribulation Period)?

7) Regarding 2012 you said: "I am aware of the Mayan Colander but in 2012, it was not something I was able to think about. When the time comes, I'm sure people will find the signs they are looking for that leads them to the end of time."
QUESTION:
a) With regard to the "signs they are looking for that leads them to the end of time", does this refer to a mass power outage that will stop all electrical clocks?
b) If so, what will cause this, i.e., solar flares, EMPs, etc., or some supernatural event?
c) If some event of this nature takes place, does it happen during 2012, or after 2012?
d) Is this event related to 'the Rapture'?

8) With regards to the Anti-Christ spoken of in the Bible:
a) Does a one-world leader come into power?
b) If so, does he rise from Europe, the USA, or what country does he rise to power from?
c) Was this world leader ever a president of the USA?

9) Did a world leader, an American President, or any leader in any country enforce (or try to enforce) an implantable computer chip (aka, the 'Mark of the Beast' in the hand, forehead, or anywhere on the body) into every person inorder to buy and sell? If so, please share some details.

10) Were any Christians executed in America for their beliefs in Jesus as the Son of God? (I know it currently happens in the Middle East.)

11) Was a Jewish Temple rebuilt on the same location as the Muslim Temple Mount that now stands? Or was it rebuilt in a different location?

12) Have Muslims converted to Christianity?

13) Did at any time the world experience "Three days of Darkness"? (which is not Scriptural but has been prophecied about from various religious saints and/or figures) If so, please elaborate.

14) Is Bible Prophecy about the Last Days, End Times, found in the Bibles of our Timeline, exactly the same as the Prophecy in the Bibles on your Timeline, or is there any variance?

TIME TRAVEL

15) Are we, in our current time, being visited by other Time Travelers? If so, please elaborate.

ALMOST FORGOT TO ASK

16) After N-Day, and also in your time period, how difficult is it to get antibiotics...are they still available? Are people using herbs in the place of antibiotics, and if so, which herbs?

That's all for now. ;)

titorite

2) I live in a country area about 18 miles South East of Fort Worth, Texas. Will this be a safe place on N-Day?

I can answer that one no problem.....

Relatively. Being 18 miles away from dallas ft worth your town might avoid a direct hit. Titor spoke on the nukes being used in 3s and 5s. Meaning multiple warheads for the same target.... I later learned why. The optimum way to kill the most people with nukes is through overlapping sychornistic detonations. The most destruction is achieve by overlaping pressures then their is the heat effect.....

18 miles is probably too close to avoid the heat effect. Unless your in a basement or bank vault of cave or some kind of insulated shelter....

Samstwitch

I can answer that one no problem.....

Relatively. Being 18 miles away from dallas ft worth your town might avoid a direct hit. Titor spoke on the nukes being used in 3s and 5s. Meaning multiple warheads for the same target.... I later learned why. The optimum way to kill the most people with nukes is through overlapping sychornistic detonations. The most destruction is achieve by overlaping pressures then their is the heat effect.....

18 miles is probably too close to avoid the heat effect. Unless your in a basement or bank vault of cave or some kind of insulated shelter....

Thanks for the information, but...I was just going to add another Rule before you posted this. These questions are for John Titor only, not other members to answer.

Please do not post answers unless you are John Titor, the Time Traveler. Thanks.

Samstwitch

Many so-called Time Travelers post on the Internet, but the ones I have read about or encountered, IMO, have all been proven to be hoaxers, except for John Titor. There was one distinguishing factor about John...he answered questions. He had limits, which he posted openly, but other than those limits, he answered all the questions put to him. He told us many things about his future, and although some things on our Timeline were altered due to his presence here, many of the same events happened on our Timeline and still more are to come.

Fake Time Travelers avoid questions by saying they're not allowed to answer, but John did not do this. In addition to John's answers, he gave us cryptic clues about future events that happened on his Timeline, many of which have also happened on our Timeline.

John could move forward and backward in time, so there is the possibility that we will be visited by him again...just like the character George Wells did in the movie The Time Machine.

Hopefully, if John does return, he will find our Forum and answer more questions for us. :cool:

Samstwitch

QUESTIONS FOR JOHN TITOR

1) During the great Tribulation period that you experienced on your World Line, did the "two witnesses" spoken of in Revelation of the Bible show up?
2) If so, were they Enoch and Elijah? Did they use those names?