Re: Documentary update

Tron1

So me and my friend have decided we will no longer try to help people if they are running wild. I for one do not have an HDR unit anymore . My HDR at that time was way too much to handle. I had people trying to steal it every night. Since then the van is gone and took precautions.

We have had anomalies happen in or around my house. My plan is to get a new one down the road in the future. Right now I'm trying to take the best care of my mother.

My girlfriend calls me every night. I've been with her for 10 years. She is now at a hospital out west. I will not tell you where I live. Because I need my privacy. I do not need Karen's in my neighborhood. Don't try it.
Please respect ones wish right now. Please don't disrespect.

Tron1

steven chiverton

good luck tron your not the only one whos been spammed by people with problems who want there past mistakes etc fixed madmanmarcum had it to and ive had my fair share of spammers wanting there problems fixed etc kind of glad in a way i dident fully tested my hdr and have built a few and made great improvements over the Gibbs version but my electromagnet design is better never gets hot . my time coils are better and the wiring to and rubbing coil to . which is a kind of litz wire caducous form, and my stm designs are modified and yet untested due to no vortex or grid points around my area to operated them over

Mayhem

Zenith
So me and my friend have decided we will no longer try to help people if they are running wild. I for one do not have an HDR unit anymore . My HDR at that time was way too much to handle. I had people trying to steal it every night. Since then the van is gone and took precautions.

We have had anomalies happen in or around my house. My plan is to get a new one down the road in the future. Right now I'm trying to take the best care of my mother.

My girlfriend calls me every night. I've been with her for 10 years. She is now at a hospital out west. I will not tell you where I live. Because I need my privacy. I do not need Karen's in my neighborhood. Don't try it.
Please respect ones wish right now. Please don't disrespect.

Tron1
Your speaking for Avery is that right?

steven chiverton

which one electromagent increase mild steel core diameter to 2 inches thats the fix , as for hdr unit details are in the paranormalis