REAL MEGALODON Caught on Camera 2016 !

ApexTV

Today we look at photographic evidence of the megalodon. Do any of these photos offer proof that megalodons are still alive? What do you think? The megalodon was the world's biggest shark. Mainstream science claims that megalodons went extinct long ago, however with photos like these it's easy to wonder if megalodons are still alive today.

Many have claimed that photos such as those seen in this video offer proof that megalodons still exist, however the scientific consensus is that at one point in time a megalodon did exist, however the are extinct today.

Night Vision

Today we look at photographic evidence of the megalodon. Do any of these photos offer proof that megalodons are still alive? What do you think? The megalodon was the world's biggest shark. Mainstream science claims that megalodons went extinct long ago, however with photos like these it's easy to wonder if megalodons are still alive today.

Many have claimed that photos such as those seen in this video offer proof that megalodons still exist, however the scientific consensus is that at one point in time a megalodon did exist, however the are extinct today.
:cool: I believe the Megalodon is still in existence apextvfanclub. I think there are many creatures that live in our oceans in deeper sections that are said to have gone extinct but they in reality still do exist and are just very hard to catch a glimpse of but are probably in areas never explored. The oceans are pretty massive I am sure there are many areas that have not even been discovered yet with life we know nothing about :)

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I still get the feeling the pictures are faked..Maybe the Megalodon could still exist, i just dont think the pictures go to prove it :)