Real or fake magic ?

Genius

King Ivan
Hello, everyone ! I was just looking for some books about magic mirrors on Amazon when I found this one : " How do you get anything you want ? Make a magician mirror !
Has anyone read this book ? Any results ?

DEATH OMEN

"Magic", as in dealing with summoning "spirits, various "evil creatures", from their "world" is possible, if not the notion one can wouldn't have lasted up to the this day. I have read books of magic, as in "how to do this or that over my 68 yrs. and frankly I'd just be careful what you might wish for. If one doesn't know what they are doing, they might have the "Devil" to pay.

Dragonchaser

Hello, everyone ! I was just looking for some books about magic mirrors on Amazon when I found this one : " How do you get anything you want ? Make a magician mirror !
Has anyone read this book ? Any results ?

I'm not familiar with the book , but I can tell you that magic is real . Now there is sometimes a fine line between magic and hoaxes .

I'm a practitioner of The Craft and yes , it's mind-boggling to say the least ...

Dragonchaser

Just to be clear about this , I do not do it for entertainment or even to be selfish and do it for my own good , No definitely not .

Gaia is first priority .