Real Star Wars

OakFieldAlienz444

From IlluminatiWatcher.com:

Star Wars: Conspiracy Theories & Illuminati Symbolism
MARCH 10, 2017 ISAAC WEISHAUPT 17 COMMENTS

Hello and welcome back to IlluminatiWatcher.com!

As you probably already know; I’ve released my book called The Star Wars Conspiracy: Hidden Occult and Illuminati Symbolism of Aliens & the New Age. In today’s analysis we’ll take a deeper look into the universe of Star Wars and the major points I made in the book which will guide you further into this realm of the occult…

We’ll explore:

the origins of this well disguised Luciferian tale
religious bait-and-switch of The Force
Jungian Archetype modeling
the truth behind the Dark Side and the Kabbalistic Da’ath Vader
pursuit of alien channeling
the final resolution of the Illuminati
Without further delay, let’s get into it!

ORIGINS: GEORGE LUCAS & THE OCCULT
When one speaks about the Star Wars saga, they must recognize its chief creator: George Lucas.

Lucas was handsomely rewarded for creating this money-making machine called Star Wars when he was paid over $4 billion dollars for the entire franchise. Who should be the one to provide this sort of monetary offering?… Disney.

Those that are familiar with the world of conspiracy already know that Disney is closely affiliated with the “Illuminati” due to allegations of MKULTRA type mind control programming and handling of young entertainers.

Going further back into Lucas’ history we find that he was also tied into alleged children-trauma-abuse centers of the Illuminati like the Presidio. In the 1980s the military complex known as the Presidio was shut down from allegations of child abuse with big name occult leaders like Lt. Col. Michael Aquino being investigated.

Aquino was an officer with a background of Psychological Operations, aka PsyOps, meaning he was well trained in the art of deception and mass control. Where Star Wars and Lucas comes into play is the facts that Lucasfilm itself was originally setup in the Lettermen Digital Arts Center inside of the Presidio; as well as Lucas’ Industrial Light & Magic (a company with a Lucifierian/Illuminati logo with the light bearer being channeled through magick).

Besides the connections we see here between Aquino (who thought himself in secession to Aleister Crowley who was one who advocated for “all children be accustomed from infancy to witness every type of sexual act“), we can argue that Disney bought the Star Wars franchise as part of the push by the Illuminati to control the masses through high profile rituals. You’ll notice that Disney has not slowed down on their creation of new Star Wars movies and merchandise since their acquisition…

ANCIENT RELIGIOUS BELIEFS OF THE FORCE
The basic tenant of Star Wars is the belief in a global consciousness with hidden energy fields known as The Force. We need to reexamine this idea to see if it has any true history or inspiration (spoiler alert: it’s the occult).

The tale of Star Wars was created not just from the mind of George Lucas. It was also derived from the producer Gary Kurtz. Looking deeper into Kurtz’s background reveals that he was a Latter-Day Saint Mormon. This religion has a history steeped in alleged Freemason, witchcraft, and ceremonial magick ties.

Another link to Aleister Crowley is to be found when one considers that the LDS founder, Joseph Smith, acquired his esoteric knowledge through the channeling of a disembodied spirit (the angel Moroni); just like Crowley who channeled Aiwass in order to dictate his Book of the Law (akin to Joseph Smith’s Book of Mormon).

Another consideration with the LDS faith is the “unofficial” connections to the transhuman movement. The Mormon Transhumanist Association seeks a future in which mankind is supplanted by technology in an effort to achieve immortality by effectively evolving the human form. This is actually a concept seen in Battlestar Galactica– another popular LDS created show.

Furthermore the LDS priesthood is analogous to the Jedi Knights and The Force; as their President Gordon Hinkley once stated:

“There is no power like it. Its authority extends beyond life…“

One of the key goals of all the esoteric belief systems of the occult includes the pursuit of the alchemical elixir of life. This is the concept of living for eternity through the path of immortality. It is seen in Star Wars when the Jedi Knights’ spirits re-visit as guiding forces to young Jedis.

When examining The Force specifically, we can see what Lucas and Kurtz intended when Obi-Wan Kenobi described it as:

“…an energy field created by all living things.”

If you’ve ever read the beliefs of pagan religions you’ll see a common thread of an impersonal, universal version of God in the form of a “cosmic consciousness.” Aldous Huxley referred to this as the “Perennial Philosophy” and many New Agers followed Helena Blavatsky into a belief that we are all connected as one being (Monism).

We see the effects of those that can tap into The Force when the characters levitate, divinate, perform telekinesis and mind control; all of which are descriptions of Blavatsky’s “super man” and Hitler’s pursuit of a master Aryan race. These practices are all part of the ancient religion which made sacrifices to deities like the horned god of Moloch through fire.

Lucas said he wanted to “awaken a certain kind of spirituality” with The Force and that is exactly what he did…

ARCHETYPES AND THE HERO’S JOURNEY
The famed psychoanalyst Carl Jung was influential in creating the modern form of counseling or therapy. Jung spent a great deal of time delving into the literature of the Gnostics, alchemists, and symbolic language.

Jung wrote about the concept of archetypes which were also called archaic remnants, seeds of consciousness or primordial images (ideas influenced by Plato).

Much like symbols, archetypes convey a message that speaks to the viewers on the subconscious level. This is precisely why we explore concepts like you’ve been reading about on IlluminatiWatcher.com. The “Illuminati” are flooding our subconscious with symbols and messages in the hopes they can create a new reality through art.

We see these symbols like the All Seeing Eye on Star Wars posters

We also see many of the archetype events in Star Wars like birth, death, separation from parents, and unionizing opposites (an important idea in alchemical traditions which we see in the duality of The Force).

In terms of Joseph Campbell’s “Hero’s Journey” (or “monomyth”) we know that Luke is the initiate who turns into the hero that separates from his parents. Obi Wan Kenobi plays the Wise Old Man, while Darth Vader is the Devil. Hans Solo is most definitely the rebel; especially if you’re part of the “Han Shot First” crowd…

Furthermore, if you consider the sequence of Campbell’s Hero’s Journey you’ll see how Luke leaves the ordinary world (Tatooine) in order to satisfy his call to adventure (saving Princess Leia). The sequence goes through the variety of steps; all the way through to crossing the return threshold as the celebration of the New World when Luke Skywalker follows his “True Will.”

The basic premise for this Hero’s Journey is the alchemical transmutation process. It is a Luciferian tale in that Prometheus followed a similar trial as he ascended to the gods to return with his “boons” of fire and technology for the human race.

This technology is precisely what the Illuminati admire for its ability to evolve us into transhuman cyborgs with immortality…

THE DARK SIDE OF DA’ATH VADER
When we explore Star Wars we find a strange obsession with the villain of the tale- Darth Vader.

When you consider the title given to the Sith Lords you can find connections to the Kabbalah Tree of Life. More specifically- the entrance to the dark side of the Tree of Life… The sephirot that comprise the Tree of Life includes one hidden realm called Da’ath (or Da’at). The reader can obviously see where I’m going with this as the title of Darth Vader becomes Da’ath Vader.

Da’ath means “knowledge” and is the bridge between idea and reality- which is exactly what we get with fictional stories that emanate from the creative side of the mind (or the shadow side as Carl Jung believed).

The Illuminati are obsessed with this link between mind and reality. They believe that tapping into the creative mind requires when one explores the dark side (or Da’ath). They believe in the Hermetic axiom of “As Above So Below” which reflects the attitude of magicians who conduct rituals and seances to make real changes to our world by channeling energy into the cosmos.

Aleister Crowley believed Da’ath to the Abyss where he warned practitioners not to enter until they were well prepared- otherwise they would lose their mind and go insane. The reason for this was due to the realm on the dark side to the Tree of Life where the fallen gods known as the Qlippoth reside.

The Qlippoth are the 66 fallen angels that one must confront (along with Crowley’s Choronzon) in order for the practitioner to unlock the connections between mind and reality. This enlightenment and form of understanding is what Jung and Nietzsche wanted when they described individuation. Alan Watts compared it to the manure required to grow a rose. No matter which path one wants to take into this realm; it’s of interest to consider Freeman Fly and Jamie Hanshaw’s Weird Stuff book where they describe the Star Wars “Order 66” which may indeed be calling upon these fallen gods…

REACHING TO THE STARS & THE ALIEN OVERLORDS
For years now it seems that NASA and the Illuminati have wanted us to become fascinated with reaching out to the stars and finding our “cosmic creators.”

If you read through the literature of heavy-duty occultists like Kenneth Grant you’ll find out that magicians often times seek to channel these alien entities into our world- no different than the ghost hunters that try to capture EVPs or footage of disembodied spirits.

Many theorists (myself included) believe that these entities are truly demonic in nature. Indeed there is no way of discerning what it is we are communicating with, so who’s to say they are benevolent evolved aliens or malevolent demonic entities?…

If you consider the push by shows like Ancient Aliens to prepare the masses for acceptance of this alien belief you’ll see that it is merely a subscription into the Promethean tale. In fact, Ancient Aliens is brought to us not by anthropologists & archaeologists; but rather frauds and a company called “Prometheus Entertainment!”

This is part of the theory on predictive programming. The Illuminati control the entertainment industry and part of that control system requires indoctrinating the masses through art. When you consider the claims of victims like Donald Marshall that the Illuminati have cloning centers, it becomes clear why Star Wars had a “Clone Wars” storyline.

In fact, Marshall asserts that the Star Wars Kaminoan aliens depicted in Episodes II and III are based on real life aliens- as were shown to us in Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

Again, we see that Hitler’s inspiration into this same line of thinking allowed him to channel aliens through Maria Orsic and the VRIL society which possibly gave them the alien technology to the create the UFO-Foo Fighters of World War II. How interesting is it to find out that Star Wars has a class of aliens with “VRIL” attached to their names like Eaden Vrill and Vril Vrakth?…

NASA is continuing to push us to contact alien life forms which is of no surprise when you consider their origins included occultists and magicians like Jack Parsons along with Nazi scientists like Wernher von Braun. NASA claims we’ll prove the existence of aliens within 20 to 30 years and I believe this is part of Jack Parsons’ (aka the Antichrist) obsession with destroying what he called “the lying hypocrisy of Christianity.”

FINAL RESOLUTIONS- LEARN MORE!
Find out more about the topics presented here by picking up The Star Wars Conspiracy: Hidden Occult and Illuminati Symbolism of Aliens & the New Age.

You’ll find out that Charles Manson and his “Family” is connected with Star Wars, as well as the Rolling Stones’ Mick Jagger, his witch girlfriend Marianne Faithful.

Learn much more about Aleister Crowley’s connections to the entire Star Wars saga, as well as Crowley’s description of the Death Star & Yoda (about 40 years prior to the films’ release!).

Why is “balancing The Force” actually a misnomer for incorporating a Lucifierian doctrine? You’ll understand why after you read my theories on good and evil versus the light side of The Force & the dark side (which would need to both be in parts of equal magnitude for balance so why would destroying the dark side bring “balance”?…). Saturn is the embodiment of this dark force- so it seems more obvious why its appearance occurs so often in the films…

How interesting is it to find out that NASA seeks to reach Europa by 2022 in the hopes of finding extraterrestrial life? I say this because in the sequels to Arthur C. Clarke’s 2001: A Space Odyssey we learn that the alien creators of mankind direct the humans to never attempt a landing on Europa ( a moon of Jupiter). With this example we see a foreshadowed predictive programming of what is to come- a new age of man…

OakFieldAlienz444

Above site fails to recognize that there actually is spiritual truth in Star Wars albeit mishandled, but still exposes the occult aspects very well, and the fact that both sides in the movie are arguably evil.

I've always had the idea there's a fake good and a fake evil who are both full of shit that literally operate in some other realm.
The irony is that the "good" side is slightly more evil than the dark.
The "dark side" in fiction and movies IS evil but is simply used as the fall guy for the "good side" which in reality is far more evil.
This fake good that is really evil has the belief that if you keep all the evil it does
secret that it is actually good because it knows the truth about the balance of the force
but uses it in a sick way. It believes secrecy is the most sacred thing there is.
Yeah, lot of great things happen in secrecy.

What most people don't know is that evil has the ability to be wise just like good.
It is better at deception than most people realize.

Whenever you have a choice of two sides you should invent your own and plow through both of them. That's kind of what Jesus does
spiritually, just brings all the tetris blocks down and says forget all this shit all you need is me.

The thing is though there are some things Jesus can't always do and the Pagan forces are what bring things and change
and affect this physical world the most. Materialism means nothing to Jesus.
Don't get me wrong Jesus can heal people and do amazing things, but won't bring you money or a spouse most of the time imo
So if you want something in THIS reality being pagan is probly the better choice which is what
the fundamentalist christians won't tell you.

Here's the thing though it tends to cost you your soul if you go too far into paganism and the occult.

A great song that used to play in my sunday school was "I don't wanna gain the whole world and lose my soul"

So you need balance and in the end you may need Jesus.

Last edited:

OakFieldAlienz444

I don't practice Paganism I look at what shit tends to happen as a result from all the beliefs.

I think that there are grains of wisdom everywhere, sometimes the dark side knows certain truths
but twists them. That's what I'm trying to say.

OakFieldAlienz444

For some reason it seems like the occult tends to know this and people outside of it tend to be like HOLY SHIT
what the fuck are you talking about?

although there's exceptions. a lot of people get labeled as "satanic" for simply having
very slightly different opinions.

OakFieldAlienz444

I used to follow a blogger named Sherry Shriner she thought all the aliens were evil.
I think that the aliens you CAN explain from a biblical perspective and I think
that in the beginning most of them worked for God. They "rebelled"
like in Star Wars.

OakFieldAlienz444

But this wasn't the only time that happened and it wasn't always about
God and Satan.
God and Satan kind of jumped out of the picture for a while.
Both of them are aliens imo.
But "alien" is misunderstood it's actually just a supernatural entity.
Extraterrestrial means anything from the sky so Jesus by that definition is an "alien"
but not really