Real teleportation and time travel explained (not the dog-and-pony show of teleporting quantum particles). AMA

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

I'm trying to find this guy, "stamos11", this guy disappeared from Reddit and I can't find any information about him, do you know who this guy is? Or where or how can I find him?!

If you find him, send him here. We will let him post a live teleportation too. There is lots of banned science that gets discussed occasionally here.

GabrielTeleport7

If you find him, send him here. We will let him post a live teleportation too. There is lots of banned science that gets discussed occasionally here.
He was practically lynched by idiots on reddit...
Hope to find him here...
Or that anyone here knows how I can find him...

GabrielTeleport7

Can't even read the complete first sentence, but I can tell you
now he's an idiot.

Harte
I don't think he's an idiot...
I think he's someone really interested in this subject, someone who seems to have a genuine interest in wanting to understand how this really works and wanting to actually make a machine for this!

GabrielTeleport7

now he's an idiot.

Harte
There are two types of idiots, the idiot who is really an idiot, someone who is a scumbag, and the genius, the outside the curve, the one who thinks outside the box, and when that second one is called an idiot, it means he is on the right track...
Nikola Tesla was also an "idiot"/"mad" for the people of his time...

GabrielTeleport7

now he's an idiot.

Harte
The only thing I could call him an idiot for is the fact that he hid himself so well that it's being impossible to find him now! He should be easier to find! I think he's a genius! And I would love to be able to talk to him!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
This just got really weird!
This happens just now that I posted it here?! I mean, right now?! Is this just a coincidence?! Very strange!

It just supports my theory that we humans under under extraterrestrial occupation and are being censored whenever anyone tries to release anything that would upend their control of us.

If I released info on gravity/time control, I would do it on a thousand different locations simultaneously. Once the truth is out there, it will be hard to extinguish.