Real Time Travel Experiments at worked

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Real Time Travel Experiments at Worked

This story is for all of the time travel want to be’s!

This is not my story; it’s about a friend of mine, who has now passed on, his name was Phil Schneider. Phil Schneider had a very scary event happened to him about 25 years ago. He was playing around with some quartz crystals and electronic equipment he had in his workshop. This electronic set up had been running for some time, when he saw a small flash of light, and a dimensional portal opened up to another parallel universe. Philip was so frightened what he had done, he when wanted to see if “the dimensional portal hole” was real or not. There was an old broom near him, he picked the broom up and threw it through the center of the portal hole, and the broom went right through the portal hole and it do not land on the floor behind the portal hole. Now, this really almost gave him a heart attack, because he didn’t know how to close the dimensional portal hole or even how he opened it. In a panic, he shut down all of his electronic equipment and after a small amount of time the dimensional hole faded away and was never seen again.

This story is not a hoax; it really did happen.

Hydrogen-01
Helium-02
Caesium-33

O(a,b,x,y,t)^2 = C(t)^2 * (dz + 1/z^2)
a/b = phi

177;143:341;1771
341;771:177;341
341143=341143=341143
177771=177771=1777771
711117=711117=7111117
143341=143341=143341
771;143:341;177:143;341:
143;177:771;341:177;771
771;341:143;771
341;771:177;341

Frog186

Hi everyone it's frog I just wanted to tell you all I have had several experiences I can't explain too anyways I will tell you all about them later on now as for dimensional and interdimensional portals they exist all around the world we can't see them because some are invisible and I believe the government already has time travel and teleportation machines as well as stargates and etc even crowley and jack parson opened a dimensional portal in the past but they could never close the portal because they weren't skilled in closing it up I believe in the philadelphia experiment and montauk project quartz and other crystals are called sacred because they hold special skills or abilities or power it would of sucked phil went into the portal because 1. he could of died 2. he would be stuck on the other side in the parallal universe and never be seen again 3. he could of seen a better or poorer universe when he got there 4. he could of got lost in time and space or spacetime or like limbo
5. he could of went to the past or future or both or just one. I used to have a hdr but not anymore I borrowed it from a friend but I was a teenager and I got scared because I didn't know what an a hdr was back then and I didn't want to get hurt from it but now I know what is but I don't have 360 dollars to buy one from steven gibbs I will tell you more experiences later if you want to I have alot of books on time travel but I can't loan them out to anyone but the schematics of the machines and etc are kind of cool I even have three series of the vhs tapes of the philadelphia experiment I know vhs is so cheesy nowadays instead dvd, hddvd, and bluray is much better :) well I will talk with you all later on see ya later!

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
A re-posting for Jan 16, 2004

blank.gif
Einstein’s Mouse and Time Travel Theories

Source: “Time Travel Secret Found”, by Paul Howard, Sun, June 19, 1984, Vol. 2, No. 25, page 9.

Supposedly an old research notebook of Dr. Albert Einstein’s was found that gave an account of how he transported mice to the future and past. According to the article the mice were placed in a wooden cage between two metal plates. Then an electric charge was passed between the plates, causing the mice to be transported in time.

According to the old research notebook, Mr. Einstein writes:

“Wilma came back today! She popped onto my time platform in front of me while I was cleaning it. I looked at where her cage was and there she was too!”

“At first I was confused, but when I realized that her appearance meant the sometime in the future I had succeeded. “Wilma vanished after a few minutes. It felt really great to know with undeniable certainty that I will be successful!”

“Today I stretched the fabric of our universe and sent Rudolph, a mouse, into the future. The machine glowed and Rudolph vanished. About 10 minutes later I turned down the power and Rudolph returned.”

“The most important thing is that the animal was still in perfect health. One day I myself will journey forth into the future!”

The people who had found the research notebook turned it over to the C.I.A. When they tried to get it back after a reasonable amount of time, the government said it belonged to them because Mr. Einstein worked for them at the time.

The theoretical basis for this form of Time Travel is this:

Dr, Einstein believed that since time is a measurement of light, by altering light with magnetism or gravity one also warps time!

Magnetism can be generated and altered by electricity, especially high frequency or high voltage electricity. There seems to be some correlation here between high frequency and time.

I also know at Dr. Einstein’s entire mathematical time formulas and time research books are still classified as top-secret and only through the freedom of information act will is information ever come to surface. Hopefully in the future we all may be able to read his now classified time documents.

Professor Opmmur

Demon Motor

Greetings from 10 Forward. This is Sananda. There continues to be many carry-overs from World religions of false teachings. We begin by sharpening our discriminative awareness. Many lightworkers who understand they are Galactic still cling to programming from their world religion which was designed to keep them asleep and unaware of their true wholeness.

You are much more than body, mind and soul.

The Jews believe in reincarnation. It is very little discussed in Temple. They continue to wait for the Messiah since Sananda’s 6th Earth incarnation as Jesus was rejected by the Jews. The Christians believe in reincarnation but One never hears about it in Church. Resurrection is emphasized and means Ascension or Enlightenment. Ascension was reserved only for Jesus and Mother Mary because the Church was controlling the masses. It is not mentioned in the Koran, but only the hadith that Muslims believe in reincarnation for Muhammad who will return as the Mahdi. It is meant to control the masses to say Ascension is only for Abraham, Isaac, other early fathers of the faith, Jesus, Mary and Mohammad. Hindus and Buddhists clearly believe in reincarnation for the masses as do the Jains.

Both the natural and artificial StarGates on Earth were built at the time of Creation. In the Koran it states the building of the Kaaba StarGate at Mecca and the Dome of the Rock, the Furthest StarGate where he ended his Mission and returned home to the Star Nations were both built by Adam and Abraham. Jesus used the StarGate at Mt. Hermon in the Golan Heights at the Transfiguration of Jesus. The Hindus, Buddhist and Jains all revere the StarGate at Mt. Kailash. Religions have been used to build egoic thoughts of ownership, so-called loyalty and blood thirsty battle cries in religious wars. Religion has been since the beginning of time on Earth until a few days ago at the bombing of Buddha’s famous Bodhi Tree in India used to create wars which center around controlling the StarGates. Why do you think the Chinese took over Tibet? The Jews took over Palestine? The Americans killed 8 million total civilians and military in Iraq and Afghanistan? Those areas are full of artificial and natural StarGates. Why does the U.N. and Vatican wage racial cleansing in South America? All the StarGates there. Yemen has a very large natural StarGate in the Gulf of Aden. Dafur and Somalia surround a natural StarGate. Syria too. Anywhere you see years of war – there is a StarGate located there. Rumi said that when Universal Laws were understood it would make religions obsolete.

Each religion holds a person to a certain teaching which in more or less detail holds a level of mastery. Some religions hold their followers around Kindergarten or First Grade. Others have obtained Junior High. Still others offer teachings around the High School level and some rarely offer teachings on the College and even the PhD. level. Blindly following religious law which were arbitrarily written by humans to control segments of Humanity is not a good practice. Divine Feminine was repeatedly and decidedly removed completely from most World religions and now the Earth suffers greatly.

The Creator God at the Godhead is known as HaShem to the Jews, Brahma to the Hindus, Maitreya to the Buddhists (with same names in Japanese and Chinese), Alcyone to the Egyptians, Allah to the Muslims and God Almighty to the Christians. Each one of these religions also finds a redeemer which will come later in time, a return of Jesus, the Mahdi is the return of Muhammad, Kalki Maitreya is the future Maitreya on Earth and the Jews are waiting the true Messiah. It is true that the Prophets are returning. They are all coming to Earth in their StarShips. Much more important though is that the Creator God is taught as unobtainable by most religions and that is a blatant lie holding Humanity back from their resurrection or their Ascension. We are ALL Creator Gods. We are all sparks from the Supreme.

At the Godhead is Mother (Mother Sekhmet/Kali/Parvati/Lakshmi/Sophia) Father (Alcyone/Shiva/Vishnu/Allah/Theos) God. Those Created by MotherFather God, in a loving Union have the names Elohi which refers to the Angels who never fell and the Elohim which are the Fallen Angels. These two words have been interchanged to keep Humanity asleep. It does not mean those named Elohim ever Fell, it means the word was attributed falsely and the true word should be Elohi. Lord Ashtar and St. Germain are Elohi. Also Jehovah (Yahweh) was an Annunaki warlord. Abraxas was an Archon Dragon and both were trying to control Earth. They forced Humanity to falsely call them God and worship them although they were dark and Fallen from Grace.
Lucifer was an Annunaki warlord and Santan was a group of demons. All the other names you have encountered are same names for Mother Father God at the Godhead.

Buddhism goes into greater detail regarding the body, mind and soul. They describe experiencing a person as a collective of mind, a series of events all happening grouped within this person’s mind. Take me for example. My 4th Incarnation on Earth was as the Master Zoroaster in Persia. My 5th Incarnation on Earth was as King Tutankhamen from the 18th Dynasty in Egypt. My 6th Incarnation on Earth was as Jesus the Christ in Bethlehem. My 7th Incarnation on Earth is happening now as the code name King of Swords or KOS. This would be explained as a series of Events or lifetimes all compiled into one distinct mind. Both my mental and physical attributes, it is explained, would travel with me to my next life which constitute who I am. My temporary Self would now be labeled KOS and my Highest self which contains my subtle body and subtle mind would be called Lord Sananda. I am form and formless at the same time. As you are, as all who are incarnate in a body anywhere are. We are All One. We are All Creator Gods. We are becoming One in Oneness.

The energies which are flowing in to Earth are inviting you to drop any programming which has you examining yourself from the low level of conditioning rather than the Truth that You Are and Always Have Been A Creator God. Namaste!

steven chiverton

This is not my story; it’s about a friend of mine, who has now passed on, his name was Phil Schneider. Phil Schneider had a very scary event happened to him about 25 years ago. He was playing around with some quartz crystals and electronic equipment he had in his workshop. This electronic set up had been running for some time, when he saw a small flash of light, and a dimensional portal opened up to another parallel universe. Philip was so frightened what he had done, he when wanted to see if “the dimensional portal hole” was real or not. There was an old broom near him, he picked the broom up and threw it through the center of the portal hole, and the broom went right through the portal hole and it do not land on the floor behind the portal hole. Now, this really almost gave him a heart attack, because he didn’t know how to close the dimensional portal hole or even how he opened it. In a panic, he shut down all of his electronic equipment and after a small amount of time the dimensional hole faded away and was never seen again.

I like to know the full story here what electronic equipment he used everything

Genius

King Ivan

Do you think that if I would want to try doing something similar, could I use any type of electronic equipment?

Genius

King Ivan
A re-posting for Jan 16, 2004

blank.gif
Einstein’s Mouse and Time Travel Theories

Source: “Time Travel Secret Found”, by Paul Howard, Sun, June 19, 1984, Vol. 2, No. 25, page 9.

Supposedly an old research notebook of Dr. Albert Einstein’s was found that gave an account of how he transported mice to the future and past. According to the article the mice were placed in a wooden cage between two metal plates. Then an electric charge was passed between the plates, causing the mice to be transported in time.

According to the old research notebook, Mr. Einstein writes:

“Wilma came back today! She popped onto my time platform in front of me while I was cleaning it. I looked at where her cage was and there she was too!”

“At first I was confused, but when I realized that her appearance meant the sometime in the future I had succeeded. “Wilma vanished after a few minutes. It felt really great to know with undeniable certainty that I will be successful!”

“Today I stretched the fabric of our universe and sent Rudolph, a mouse, into the future. The machine glowed and Rudolph vanished. About 10 minutes later I turned down the power and Rudolph returned.”

“The most important thing is that the animal was still in perfect health. One day I myself will journey forth into the future!”

The people who had found the research notebook turned it over to the C.I.A. When they tried to get it back after a reasonable amount of time, the government said it belonged to them because Mr. Einstein worked for them at the time.

The theoretical basis for this form of Time Travel is this:

Dr, Einstein believed that since time is a measurement of light, by altering light with magnetism or gravity one also warps time!

Magnetism can be generated and altered by electricity, especially high frequency or high voltage electricity. There seems to be some correlation here between high frequency and time.

I also know at Dr. Einstein’s entire mathematical time formulas and time research books are still classified as top-secret and only through the freedom of information act will is information ever come to surface. Hopefully in the future we all may be able to read his now classified time documents.

Professor Opmmur
Do you have any idea where in the future the mouse was transported? Like was it transported to the same place it left but in the future? And was he able to send the mouse as far to the future as he wants? Also, could it be sent to the past too?

Last edited: