1. Welcome to Paranormalis!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members and enjoy many other features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join Paranormalis today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Reality Show "The Colony": A MUST-SEE Post-Apocalyptic Experiment

Discussion in 'Doomsday and Signs of the End Times' started by Samstwitch, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Samstwitch

Samstwitch Senior Member

The Colony is a TV Reality Series that is produced by the Discovery Channel. The program follows a group of people who might survive in a post-apocalyptic environment. Although much of it appears to be scripted, it is very educational for anyone wanting to survive a post-apocalyptic scenario.

Season One is streaming on Netflix and can be found on YouTube.
    Season Two can be seen for free on YouTube, or for a fee on IMDB HERE.
    Season Three is currently being cast.

SEASON 1: PART 1 OF 5 (See other parts on YouTube)

2. ZeoEmeraude

ZeoEmeraude Senior Member

I loved this show! I saw the first season of it. I had no clue there were two other seasons. I will get back into it.

3. Samstwitch

Samstwitch Senior Member

Season 1 and Season 2 are now Streaming on Netflix!
    I highly recommend this series.
    There have been so many catastrophes around the world in the past 2 years.
    This Reality Show gives us an idea of what challenges we would be faced with.
    Be prepared. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.