Really freaky video

kcwildman

Beastmaster
good find Blast and yes it's very disturbing to see it all put together like that, aith a few prophecys throughn in just to make the point clear

kinda creepy for sure

BlastTyrant

The River running red i can see that being Algea but i have expierenced the weird noises that come from no where as well, for a few months there were occurances of very loud Bangs, and i say bang cause it was like someone shot a .45 right next to your house but everyone experienced it in the neighboorhood, same with strange random pulsating orbs.

Justinian

Wow.. is this something new? Or is this something that's been happening before 2012? Because those noises kinda creep me out too.

Khaos

where the wild things are
The River running red i can see that being Algea but i have expierenced the weird noises that come from no where as well, for a few months there were occurances of very loud Bangs, and i say bang cause it was like someone shot a .45 right next to your house but everyone experienced it in the neighboorhood, same with strange random pulsating orbs.

I hear sounds too. Squealing and loud pops and bangs. They don't sound metallic either, they sound like an explosion. It was a few months ago, I was walking on some trails and felt the ground shake and heard an explosion. I looked up in the sky to see if it was a meteor, but the explosion I heard sounded like it was coming from underneath the ground. And I've been through earthquakes, this was no earthquake.

There are no electrical lines or pipes underneath the ground in that area I was at and as I said, they did not sound metallic.

I have also heard.. humming. Like a transformer. However there are no transformers anywhere nearby when I hear the sound. Its like a pulsating high and low pitch.

Himalayan Hermit

Hmm interesting video, definitely one of the good ones on this weird year that we're having. The alleged "UFO fueling itself from the Sun" picture/video must be one of the weirdest 2012 happeings in Space, although NASA had washed it off saying it was a flare.

Getting back to this video, can experts confirm/agree that the little circle jumping into/around the sun in Australia and Malaysia starting from 13.39 onward is NOT a lens glare?