Reincarnation true?

Justinian

Well, if there were a way to prove my theory. It would hold that you were in a relatively close vicinity to that station and that many people had used it. Therefore those atomic memories would be floating in the air all around the roads. But if not, you could just have had a premonition of some kind? I'm grasping at straws here, but I think even supernatural events can be explained in scientific terms, it's just a matter of finding how to show it. I'm sure that one day we'll have the technology to sit down and chat with ghosts, with demons, whatever. And that we'll have beds that we can lay down in that will allow us to astral project. I firmly believe that things like reincarnation and past lives can be wrought from technology. It's just a matter of us not having that technology at this point in time. I'm guessing some sort of brain stimulant that will basically do the same thing as hypnosis only without all the mysticism. This will be purely, put a helmet on and allow a computer to record the data in video like its copying a movie out of your brain. Then you sit and watch it in real time as the computer is copying it onto your harddrive.

HDRKID

It was a golden oldie like this one.

Picturecotm001.jpg

I believe that we do not know what reality is. However, what we see it not what is. For example, the sun does not rise. It is the earth that is moving.

How can a person remember a place they have never been, unless there is a hidden component to memory. Reincarnation is often seen as the piece that is missing. I believe that the explanation might be more incredible than we can even imagine.

Night Templar

I think it is very real, just an opinion, never met myself, so to speak, but supposedly, after some deep "hypo-work", I have been around here before, and determining that was my goal. Am not curious who I was or what I did, just if I had lead other lives before the one I have now.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
To be honest, I'd be really curious to know what I used to do in a previous life, if possible. I'd love to know more.