remote viewing

Aryeandris

Lol I don't really care to do that. Money isn't even real. It's simply paper that holds an imaginary value. Money is only important because we have made it so. If we just worked for all we got it wouldn't matter. Don't get me started on my viewpoint of "money"
What have you RV'd?

Scarlet005

Is there anybody on here that has successfully done this, with proof?
How would one provide "proof" that they've done remote viewing successfully? Unless they happened to be attempting to view or predict some future event, I'm not sure how it could be proved.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Is there anybody on here that has successfully done this, with proof?
How would one provide "proof" that they've done remote viewing successfully? Unless they happened to be attempting to view or predict some future event, I'm not sure how it could be proved.

I thought remote viewing was simply viewing something, in your head, at a distance that exists now. The only way to prove it would be to
try to view something in someone's house, for instance, describe what they are wearing or something along those lines.

Scarlet005

.[/QUOTE]

I thought remote viewing was simply viewing something, in your head, at a distance that exists now. The only way to prove it would be to
try to view something in someone's house, for instance, describe what they are wearing or something along those lines.[/QUOTE]

Actually, you can remote view anything at any time and place. You can view things in the past and future, and there have even been people who have remote viewed other planets. But, yes, I guess remote viewing something in someone's house would be one way to prove it works. You don't always see exactly what you think you're seeing though. One woman kept seeing what she described as "giant teapots", and everyone believed her to be a fraud, until she was shown a picture of a nuclear plant and when she saw the big stacks with smoke coming out of them, she said: "yes, those are the giant teapots I kept telling you about." She had never seen a nuclear plant, so it was not in her frame of reference, so that was the only way she could describe it. So you might see something in someone's house, say, an ashtray for instance, that maybe happens to be in an odd shape that the owner does not equate with anything, but you see it and it resembles a black pear. They would automatically think you are referring to a rotting piece of fruit and state: "No, there are no pears in this house", and think you didn't really see anything in their home.

Like anything else, involving the "supernatural", for lack of a better word, you really can't "prove" it scientifically to people who don't believe in anything but hard facts.

Here are a couple of books about exactly what remote viewing is and can do, if you're interested:

Psychic Warrior: The True Story of the CIA's Paranormal Espionage - David Morehouse - Google Books

^ That one is a really good read, even if you don't believe a word of it, it's still a good story.

Mind-Reach: Scientists Look at Psychic Abilities (Studies in Consciousness): Russell Targ, Harold E. Puthoff, Margaret Mead, Richard Bach: 9781571744142: Amazon.com: Books

^ That one has the results of a number of experiments as well as advice on how to conduct your own.

These may be out of print, but I found them at the library.

And here is a video by one of the authors: