Ren's General Comments

Ren

There is a deeper implication here.
Cloning yourself for the purposes of teleportation or time-travel,
also means that you could be immortal if you want to be.
But think about how small people were early in black and white movies.
Our bodies are changing, hopefully becoming better and stronger through better nutrition.
Our minds are also becoming better. We're making more connections.
So, once we achieve the ability to become immortal, none of us will want to be.
We'll also learn that we are not our bodies. Our bodies and brains are just hardware due for an upgrade.
We'll learn that our spirits are eternal and our experiences and individual consciousnesses can be preserved and installed in new bodies.
It is here where the death of the body is as trivial as your computer crashing and not posting.
Your spirit will be able to find a new body and completely recover your memories of your past lives.

Ren

I may be a compulsive liar and a failed writer but I stand by all of my previous predictions.
What were those predictions? They were based on my study of historical cycles and current news events.

The World Changes
Seasonal flooding will only increase every year leading to a world of smaller continents and islands.
The polar ice caps will continue to melt at a rapid rate. Life along the equator will become unbearably hot.
Life in Canada, Greenland and Siberia will become choice real-estate.
The ring of fire will continue to be active for a short while and we'll have more earthquakes and plate movement.

Japan
I'm experiencing tremors every day.
I go through a little earthquake every time the train passes my house these days.
The quake map I've been following daily shows a b-line headed for Tokyo.
I saw a very large chem-trail like cloud yesterday.
Radiation levels still seem to be manageable.
My future is very unclear here.
Japan will flood but survive.
South Korea and North Korea will become United Korea shortly.
China will start to mine its own west and become powerful and freer.
They will invite Japan, Korea and the rest of Asia to form the U.N.A.
United Nations of Asia, I believe is what they will call it.

The United States of America
Perhaps the flooding of the U.S.A. will contribute to the ease of state succession.
The government is failing to provide jobs to citizens who are experimenting with the possibility of living in tent cities.
If they can somehow get Internet service in these cities, I foresee many people living the camping lifestyle.
They'll all start farming vegetables as a continuation of their existing hobby of growing Marijuana.
If we look at all the low altitude areas in the U.S. and the current cultural divisions in the U.S. we can make out about 5 distinct areas. California, Texas, The American South, New England, and the North Midwest.

Europe
I still stand by my belief that the European Union will be fine.
Germany is sitting on a ton of cash that they can use to bail people out.
They can also enforce their work ethics as a condition of their bailouts.
But they also have the option of cutting out Greece from the Union all together.
I predict Europe will be fine.
Italy needs to stop temporary employment and start paying their people what they are worth.

Israel and the Middle East
I do not see Russia or China interfering with the current strikes on Iran by Israel, The U.K. and the U.S.
But I do see Islamic states organizing better and policing their own. Notice their action on Syria.
Iran will be spanked. But this will setup future events. Iran will join Turkey, North Africa, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Syria, etc.
Israel will eventually be attacked by this united Islamic group. Nukes will be exchanged and everyone will lose.

Medical Advances
The U.S. becomes 5 territories of tent cities. Medical delivery will be very poor. People will die from the water.
Mad Cow may have already infected the entire world's beef supply.
There will be many ways to cure AIDS and sexual diseases leading to a new era of promiscuity.
There will be many ways to cure Cancer.
There will be many ways to kill super bugs even though they may kill a lot of people initially.

Technological Advances
We'll have all the stuff that Star Trek has and more. Science and imagination will become one.

Religion
All violent preaching and practice will be banned.
People will have a Pagan and Gnostic outlook.
They'll look for the historical Jesus using Star Trek technology.
Pantheism such as Buddhism's God is 800 Gods and your God too will become popular.
Religion will become a science.
The powers of learning and the powers of the mind will be taught.
Spiritual energy working will be taught.

Ren

The pronunciation of 'Titor' is 'T ie T oe R' as in Time Traveler.
The pronunciation is not 'T ee T oe R'.

Rosco..Jones

Ren,
I respect your perspective on this. That's not to say that I agree with it.
Belief systems are built upon knowledge that is filtered through our life's experiences.
Our experiences differ and so will our viewpoints.
That does not prevent us from learning from each other. (new experiences)
Points that you bring up may alter my in some areas and give cause to look at things from a different perspective.
Different opinions are good. "Well, I never looked at it that way before", comes to mind.
I hate it when people are stuck looking through a monocle and can't see anything not directly in their particular focused field of view.
I think our main disconnect is in our views on the nature of time. This would be a key element in discussing the possibility of time travel.

I believe your view involves a linear/sequential time (movie clip) with a frozen past and a as yet non-existent future. Is this correct?
My view involves a simultaneous time with the past, present and future all existing/happening at once.
We may have some areas with similar viewpoints.
#1 "the past exists along with the present when you view it all in a separate time and space."
. Precisely! This is a 4D perspective of a 3D frame. What exactly does that mean? Lets try an analogy using XY location and the earth's surface. Where you are right now is your present moment point and location. Unless you are inert, your location will change with time. Sitting in front of your computer would be minor changes. Flying in a 747 would be major changes.

We look around ourselves and are aware of other locations. We are also aware of locations beyond our line of sight. These all exist simultaneously as future possible locations for ourselves. But, they all exist with varying degrees of probability. One of the key factors for a future possibility to be actualized, is the means of transportation you have at your disposal. The chances of your setting foot on the moon are pretty good, if you are sitting on the launch pad for a lunar mission. The odds are pretty low if all you have is your own two feet.

NY and LA both exist at the same time as you do at your present location. They exist as separate spatial locations that may or may not be a part of your future experience. In either case, they will still exist. Similarly, a variety of possible pasts and futures exist simultaneously alongside our present moment point. Which ones we decide to make real is up to us.

That's all for now.

Ren

Rosco,
"I believe your view involves a linear/sequential time (movie clip) with a frozen past and a as yet non-existent future. Is this correct?
My view involves a simultaneous time with the past, present and future all existing/happening at once."

Ren,
If time were a book, the top page would be the present and all the pages behind it would be the past. I just heard Oliver Williams say what he thought. I don't remember hearing it before. The present is like a room of mirrors. Imagine that your reflection is a clone of yourself doing the same things in another room. That is like a parallel present universe. I'll take his analogy further. Imagine you are looking in the alternate present universe through the mirror and you are able to step into it. Essentially you would meet your double. Now a mirror on the other wall is not a mirror but a large screen TV showing a movie of you when you were a child. Imagine stepping into that movie and seeing yourself as a child.

Rosco,
". Precisely! This is a 4D perspective of a 3D frame. What exactly does that mean? Lets try an analogy using XY location and the"

Ren,
A true hologram of intersecting light would be real 3d. What we have in 2011 is just tricking the eyes.
A picture or a video is not true 4d. Perhaps one day we will invent 4d devices that can view the past in a true holographic way.
Finally, we'll be able to communicate in 4d. But this should not be for the purposes of changing the past unless those changes will ensure the survival of a great number of people. Oliver also mentioned that the Japanese needed to attack the U.S. so that Hitler wouldn't have time to complete the nuclear bomb and perfect the V1 rocket.

Ren

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA7m94kM_EI&feature=related

This guy is on to something.

All parallel universes are identical.
This is like a rope with many strands. All the futures end up in the same place.
But jumping from one universe to another universe, one strand to the past of another strand,
will allow you to change the past as long as you can create a condition that appears to be the same future result.
This is known as the Stein's Gate principle.
If I was a time traveler who needed to stop the assassination of the U.S. President,
all I would need to do is go to an alternate universe back at the right time, to promote a movie about the Death of a President.
That way, history will show that the President died at that time, but it will have been about a movie and not about reality.

Let me combine the rope analogy with the mirrored room analogy.
I am living in one strand of the rope of time and space.
I travel into the television screen of 1973 and end up in a past duplicate strand.
All I would need to do to return to my original time strand would be to step through the right screen at the right time.
I would do this by stepping into a time before 1973 in yet a third time string. This is a time that is untainted by the changes I made in the previous 2nd string.
From this unadulterated 3rd string, I can then step into a future point close to my own present in the 1st and original time string. Changes in my original world will only be subtle because of changes that occurred in the 2nd time string.
With the proper engineering, the U.S. President will still be alive in my original time because of the sacrifice made in the 2nd world.

It would be helpful to learn my full name. John Thomas Stein.

Rosco..Jones

This FTL neutrino debate could be a great game in the making. Each side has now made their opening moves.
I do hope it turns out to be a good battle. I wouldn't want either side to go under too quickly.
by the way, I am rooting for the FTL guys. I always get sucked in by the upstart underdog teams.
But Hey! Put up or shut up right? They better come up with something pretty good for the next round.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA7m94kM_EI&feature=related

This guy is on to something.

All parallel universes are identical.
This is like a rope with many strands. All the futures end up in the same place.
But jumping from one universe to another universe, one strand to the past of another strand,
will allow you to change the past as long as you can create a condition that appears to be the same future result.
This is known as the Stein's Gate principle.
If I was a time traveler who needed to stop the assassination of the U.S. President,
all I would need to do is go to an alternate universe back at the right time, to promote a movie about the Death of a President.
That way, history will show that the President died at that time, but it will have been about a movie and not about reality.

Let me combine the rope analogy with the mirrored room analogy.
I am living in one strand of the rope of time and space.
I travel into the television screen of 1973 and end up in a past duplicate strand.
All I would need to do to return to my original time strand would be to step through the right screen at the right time.
I would do this by stepping into a time before 1973 in yet a third time string. This is a time that is untainted by the changes I made in the previous 2nd string.
From this unadulterated 3rd string, I can then step into a future point close to my own present in the 1st and original time string. Changes in my original world will only be subtle because of changes that occurred in the 2nd time string.
With the proper engineering, the U.S. President will still be alive in my original time because of the sacrifice made in the 2nd world.

It would be helpful to learn my full name. John Thomas Stein.

nice ren! that was rather nostolgic if i do say so my self