Reporter Asks Amy Schumer How She Got into the Illuminati — “Don’t Use That!”

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
Amy Schumer is everywhere these days. She has enjoyed the kind of rise in fame that leaves people asking questions about just how it could have happened so quickly and successfully. Reporters interviewing her and co-star Bill Hader about her new movie Trainwreckdidn’t pull any punches, asking the two point-blank questions about their clear involvement in the Illuminati, and secret rituals in Hollywood. Both played it coy, but some believe that Amy especially knew more than she was telling on the subject. Interesting viewing, in any case.

http://commonsenseconspiracy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/amy-schumer.mp4

Source: Common Sense Conspiracy

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
That video was clearly a joke... :p But I do sometimes wonder about these celebrities that seem to gain a lot of popularity overnight... Amy Schumer is a good example.

bluejay_1919

I totally agree. Never heard of her and then BAM... she's super popular. Same with Kevin Hart. I've heard of him before he was super famous. But he was just in the shadows and now he is everywhere. I saw an interview about how he was asked to take place of another celebrity that didn't want to join the Illuminati and he was promised fast stardom. I can't remember the celebrity they were interviewing about this. I found it interesting though. And then BAM, hahaha...he's in every stinking movie too.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Same. No clue who she is, but pretty funny. I am glad to see that someone "normal" looking (rather than anorexic) is becoming famous, though.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I first heard of her on Comedy Central, as a roaster.. That wasn't too long ago, but now she's making movies... Romantic comedies. I know a lot of new celebrities usually fade from the limelight, so maybe she's just getting her 15 minutes...

(P.S. I'm not a fan of hers... :p)