Research studies??

Justinian

I was reading through some of these stories and some of these people sign up, make 1 post with their story and then never again post. Or if they do it's only to reply to their own posts. I wonder how many of these are made in an attempt at some sort of research study. Or just to see what kind of reaction they can get out of people. I've had someone do that to me once. They knew from someone else that I like to discuss all things paranormal. They had me talking about all kinds of different topics for an hour or so. And then at the end cut me down and said they didn't believe any of that crap they just wanted to see if they could get me going. If you ever want to see what the love child of sasquatch and a leprechaun can do in a wild rage... that is the best way to do it. Arm bar and on the ground in T minus 20 seconds.

Anyone else ever dealt with something like this? And not the arm bar.. I mean the first part. ;p

spooky2

I was reading through some of these stories and some of these people sign up, make 1 post with their story and then never again post. Or if they do it's only to reply to their own posts. I wonder how many of these are made in an attempt at some sort of research study. Or just to see what kind of reaction they can get out of people. I've had someone do that to me once. They knew from someone else that I like to discuss all things paranormal. They had me talking about all kinds of different topics for an hour or so. And then at the end cut me down and said they didn't believe any of that crap they just wanted to see if they could get me going. If you ever want to see what the love child of sasquatch and a leprechaun can do in a wild rage... that is the best way to do it. Arm bar and on the ground in T minus 20 seconds.

Anyone else ever dealt with something like this? And not the arm bar.. I mean the first part. ;p
Yes I did just recently. on my face book page Half Past Dead Paranormal. Some people can be such crap heads.

spooky2

And My normal is Paranormal lol talk to me anytime.

TnWatchdog

I am sure this has happened as people have strong imaginations and seek attention. Members here always encourage documentation...pics, vids, or recordings. Some people like to play games on any subject...TT has been an example. Your post got me thinking abour the "ghost posters" who visit various sites checking out what the real thinkers are thinking about and what they really know. It doesn't surprise me that the NWO, I mean our government would take on a ghost...evil spirit persona and enter the forums...just a thought...I'm not really that paranoid but it is interesting to consider.

spooky2

I guess that's a possibility never thought about that. I try not to get caught up in all the things our Gov. has it's sticky little paws in. It would consume your life! So imma just gonna hunt my ghosts and be me!

BlastTyrant

I get it allot with My friends so i just ignore it when they ask me now, Probably the biggest amount of crap i get is when Aliens get brought up. It is truly irritating to have to listen to the close minded crap and be ridiculed for what i have a passion and interest in. SO anytime they try to goat me into talking about it i just ignore it, Very difficult to find anyone to truly talk to and conversate with outside of the internet on this subjects we talk about here. Be nice to find someone to actually sit down with and have a few beers and exchange thoughts and beliefe's

Loopi

The Bearded One
@jdetterline, Ya I've seen a few people do that on there. They join for one question, and then never heard from again because we actually answer logically? I'm still trying to wrap my head around why they do it. I'm guessing attention.

@BlastTyrant, I'm with you on that shit. If you are in Virginia (Norfolk/VA Beach area) Hit me up, first rounds on me. Alot of my friends just don't get into it like we do on here. Gotta Love this Place. I love exposing folks to the facts they haven't seen before.

spooky2

Man I don't drink lol But if your ever down Martin Tn. way look me up We are Half-Past-Dead Paranormal Investigations of West Tenn. I would love to talk to you about this stuff.