Research studies??

BlastTyrant

lol they need a Paranormal get together site, check for groups and people interested in it in your area. Hey Num new site idea for ya ;)

spooky2

I get crap from my friends who cannot have an open mind and don't believe in ghosts or anything they can't see or taste lol. That's why I love this site And we have our Group page on face book where I upload our captured stuff to and people who know us or we have investigated for come on there. But theirs always gotta be an ass come on and try to down grade what I believe in you know!

Justinian

I've got a few close friends that we can sit down and discuss anything like this. Everyone else just kind of sits there. So me, being me, I just talk and talk. I don't care if people are listening sometimes as long as my lips are moving. I had to explain to one of my siblings one time that we all live in bubbles. Imagine yourself living in a concrete bubble(Your country here). the only way you can see out of that bubble is that someone once a day opens a slat and tells you what's going on outside your bubble(NEWS). Where do the News outlets get their stories? Other news outlets. How do these news outlets get their stories out? Their editors decide. How do their editors decide? Based on how many people will be interested in reading it. Why do they do things like this? Either for money or because their government tells them what to write. I'm not talking conspiracy theories here. Take for example... Dubai. Dubai has one of the largest sex trades going on in the world. Meaning prostitutes. The red lights in Amsterdam have nothing on Dubai. In Dubai if there is a woman in a club, she is for sale guaranteed. These are not slaves, they are not there because they are being forced to be prostitutes. These women flock there by the thousands because they come from poor countries that they can make more in one night as a prostitute in Dubai than they can ever think of in their own countries. Hell, I make over 6 figures, and the average prostitute in Dubai makes more than me.

Point being.. you never hear about this.. Why? because the government shuts that shit down. Is it some paranoid conspiracy theory? NO.. it's truth, because some of the richest and most powerful people in the world go there to get their freak on. So the government makes sure it never makes the news. That's just one example. Most of these muslim countries have the same thing going on. I only put this story in here to point out that.. I've tried explaining this to people back home and they don't believe me because they've never seen it in a newspaper.

I recently tried having a conversation about religion with someone and it blew my mind. He couldn't figure out how the son of a preacher did not believe in God. So I explain that I don't fully discredit the idea that we might have been created by some higher power, I just disbelieve and am 100% against religion as a group, not as a belief. So.. long story short.. he tells me that anyone that doesn't believe in Jesus is going to Hell. I understand that point of Xianity.. BUT.. I go on to ask him if he believes that Jews are going to Hell. He looks at me confused and says.. NO, they're going to heaven cause they believe in Jesus.. WOW.. First of all I think we all know that Jewish people accept Jesus as a real person just not the Son of God. That isn't how he meant it. He meant that they accepted him the same as Xians.. Where people get their information is beyond me.

I think I was just mainly disappointed with the fact that I was finally having a good conversation with someone and then THAT.. the intelligence level shined through to me. So to me that's the biggest problem. I can usually find people that are willing to discuss whatever, it's that most of the time those people have no clue what they are talking about. They seem to merely be leeches. They feed off of information. Which I don't mind giving. The problem I have is that on some occassions these info leeches then go and Google some crap and come back with some half cocked ideology on why I'm wrong. This is why I get into fist fights. This angers me beyond belief. I'm sure I can use google right now to figure out how to make 2+2=5. The internet is full of all kinds of information both right and wrong.

Justinian

I've got a few close friends that we can sit down and discuss anything like this. Everyone else just kind of sits there. So me, being me, I just talk and talk. I don't care if people are listening sometimes as long as my lips are moving. I had to explain to one of my siblings one time that we all live in bubbles. Imagine yourself living in a concrete bubble(Your country here). the only way you can see out of that bubble is that someone once a day opens a slat and tells you what's going on outside your bubble(NEWS). Where do the News outlets get their stories? Other news outlets. How do these news outlets get their stories out? Their editors decide. How do their editors decide? Based on how many people will be interested in reading it. Why do they do things like this? Either for money or because their government tells them what to write. I'm not talking conspiracy theories here. Take for example... Dubai. Dubai has one of the largest sex trades going on in the world. Meaning prostitutes. The red lights in Amsterdam have nothing on Dubai. In Dubai if there is a woman in a club, she is for sale guaranteed. These are not slaves, they are not there because they are being forced to be prostitutes. These women flock there by the thousands because they come from poor countries that they can make more in one night as a prostitute in Dubai than they can ever think of in their own countries. Hell, I make over 6 figures, and the average prostitute in Dubai makes more than me.

Point being.. you never hear about this.. Why? because the government shuts that shit down. Is it some paranoid conspiracy theory? NO.. it's truth, because some of the richest and most powerful people in the world go there to get their freak on. So the government makes sure it never makes the news. That's just one example. Most of these muslim countries have the same thing going on. I only put this story in here to point out that.. I've tried explaining this to people back home and they don't believe me because they've never seen it in a newspaper.

I recently tried having a conversation about religion with someone and it blew my mind. He couldn't figure out how the son of a preacher did not believe in God. So I explain that I don't fully discredit the idea that we might have been created by some higher power, I just disbelieve and am 100% against religion as a group, not as a belief. So.. long story short.. he tells me that anyone that doesn't believe in Jesus is going to Hell. I understand that point of Xianity.. BUT.. I go on to ask him if he believes that Jews are going to Hell. He looks at me confused and says.. NO, they're going to heaven cause they believe in Jesus.. WOW.. First of all I think we all know that Jewish people accept Jesus as a real person just not the Son of God. That isn't how he meant it. He meant that they accepted him the same as Xians.. Where people get their information is beyond me.

I think I was just mainly disappointed with the fact that I was finally having a good conversation with someone and then THAT.. the intelligence level shined through to me. So to me that's the biggest problem. I can usually find people that are willing to discuss whatever, it's that most of the time those people have no clue what they are talking about. They seem to merely be leeches. They feed off of information. Which I don't mind giving. The problem I have is that on some occassions these info leeches then go and Google some crap and come back with some half cocked ideology on why I'm wrong. This is why I get into fist fights. This angers me beyond belief. I'm sure I can use google right now to figure out how to make 2+2=5. The internet is full of all kinds of information both right and wrong.

Justinian

Justinian