Revisiting John Titor in 2021

Num7

Administrator
Staff
A user on ATS (Above Top Secret) took some time and revisited some of the things Titor said, in light of the last 2 years. It's a very interesting read, I invite you to check it out. The comments are also pretty interesting.

Here's a small snippet:
Now, even a couple years ago, most of what he said made no logical sense in the current climate. But things have changed vastly in the last two years and some of the things he said would happen, seem to be an actual cause for concern. The years he provided are obviously off but he even mentioned that it may be the case that the timelines are slightly off from what his timeline is. Let's look at what he said would happen and fix the years.

I know it's easy to change facts to make things work. Let's do it anyway for fun. Add 15 years to this prediction. 2005 plus 15 years puts us at the beginning of 2020. What did we see in the beginning of 2020. Civil unrest surrounding the presidention election. That was the start of the civil war and he mentions it has to do with "order and rights". This seems very true to this day, the vaccine mandates are being pushed back on, not only in the United States but globally. Will we look back to 2020 as the start of the civil war? He says real conflict will start in 2008 plus 15 years so we're talking 2023. We are almost to 2022 and we haven't seen anything resembling a civil war yet, maybe this happens in 2022/2023.

It sure makes you wonder if we might still be on the way to Titor's future.

walt willis

A user on ATS (Above Top Secret) took some time and revisited some of the things Titor said, in light of the last 2 years. It's a very interesting read, I invite you to check it out. The comments are also pretty interesting.

Here's a small snippet:

It sure makes you wonder if we might still be on the way to Titor's future.
Wow! Your right!
It may be that someone had access to John's info and just shared it with us because John would not?
There are some people that also have insight into the future such as Tesla?
There is also the point of history repeating itself?
Got a Navy SEAL friend that wrote a few fiction books about our future named Matt Bracken.
The stock market goes up and down based on our election cycle.
Wars seem to be based on economic troubles as politicians shift failures to other nations to save themselves from blame?
If last Summer is any indication of trouble ahead, it may tell us to prepare for another war.
Remember the old saying: Starve with a republican or Die with a democrat?
History has shown us that wars are caused by weak leaders!
G28.png

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
There could have been some "accidental psychic" predictions. I fully believe that writers and artists don't always know they are predicting the future.
Perhaps Morey had some talents he wasn't aware of. Dates are really difficult to predict, btw. They don't come easy in the mind.

lamdo263

There could have been some "accidental psychic" predictions. I fully believe that writers and artists don't always know they are predicting the future.
Perhaps Morey had some talents he wasn't aware of. Dates are really difficult to predict, btw. They don't come easy in the mind.
Yeah there's that. But also and from Pamela Moore, she said about John's worldline. That's what her words were exactly.

It does not matter that John was from either this reality or another world, or parallel timeline. What is clarent to understand is, even if Titor was from our world line, the Heisenberg uncertainty principle, would always be placing either a future our timeline Titor, or a parallel timeline Titor as the constantly interchangeable two phantom loci, because a true future time, is always set as a changing variable.

In other words, the future's not set in stone.

Last edited:

lamdo263

One thing I have to say and the reason why TTI had fallen apart is a posting board, is because what may have been intended as an awake-like op, for contamination reason, which would have come from another possible timeline, this, "if it was intended hoax", started to become all too real.

What I'm pointing to here, is that it might have been one of the alphabet agencies, or the military were becoming aware that [possibly Titor in some phases of the story, was getting too real. This is why the Larry Haber and his company all of a sudden were spilling the beans that they wrote the story and therefore they owned it.

Pam, if that was her name? was a special creature. She had a way if there was a mistruth or something made up as bull, then she it seemed had the ability to ferret this out right away.

Many left TTI and from reports of what I got back, they drove Pam off as the new crew were, umh' kind of thuggy.

OakFieldAlienz444

One thing I have to say and the reason why TTI had fallen apart is a posting board, is because what may have been intended as an awake-like op, for contamination reason, which would have come from another possible timeline, this, "if it was intended hoax", started to become all too real.

What I'm pointing to here, is that it might have been one of the alphabet agencies, or the military were becoming aware that [possibly Titor in some phases of the story, was getting too real. This is why the Larry Haber and his company all of a sudden were spilling the beans that they wrote the story and therefore they owned it.

Pam, if that was her name? was a special creature. She had a way if there was a mistruth or something made up as bull, then she it seemed had the ability to ferret this out right away.

Many left TTI and from reports of what I got back, they drove Pam off as the new crew were, umh' kind of thuggy.

This seems possible to me considering similar things like the Alien Autopsy Video where they admit it's a hoax but years later emails leak which
suggest the slight possiblity of aspects of it being real

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Keep in mind film students make videos all the time as well. Not all are intended to be hoaxes per se, but they get passed around the internet and people attach stories to them.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Yeah there's that. But also and from Pamela Moore, she said about John's worldline. That's what her words were exactly.

It does not matter that John was from either this reality or another world, or parallel timeline. What is clarent to understand is, even if Titor was from our world line, the Heisenberg uncertainty principle, would always be placing either a future our timeline Titor, or a parallel timeline Titor as the constantly interchangeable two phantom loci, because a true future time, is always set as a changing variable.

In other words, the future's not set in stone.

I know why it fell apart. I don't feel like discussing it in public, and I assure you it has nothing to do with government, secret agents, military, aliens, or psy-ops. I was monitor for a bit.

Titor was debunked when Morey Haber admitted it an email a few years ago.

Last edited:

lamdo263

I know why it fell apart. I don't feel like discussing it in public, and I assure you it has nothing to do with government, secret agents, military, aliens, or psy-ops. I was monitor for a bit.

Titor was debunked when Morey Haber admitted it an email a few years ago.
If that floats your boat for you, then go with it.

lamdo263

This seems possible to me considering similar things like the Alien Autopsy Video where they admit it's a hoax but years later emails leak which
suggest the slight possiblity of aspects of it being real
The alien autopsy hosted by Jonatan Frakes was not fake. The being their performing the autopsy on is known as an old line Andromedian. At least that particular video was real.

Hey, don't let me stop you, if you think it's fake then you can go with that. I'm not out to influence your thinking on anything.