Debate Russia/John Titor - coming true?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I know very little about politics, but this is sounding a hell of a lot like Titor's 2015 prediction of a Russian attack is coming true. Even Alas, Babylon said they'd attack from ships.

Armed Russian Ship 200 miles from Miami: Russian warship 200 miles from Miami - CNN.com Video

I was hoping it was really an earthquake. (Ok, ok, that's not good, either).....

Someone who knows about this stuff: Is Russia warning us not to get involved with the Ukraine?

The jets at the AFB here have been going crazy tonight. I now know why.

Would you be so kind as to quote Titors prediction word for word. I would love to read about these new predictions.

Yes, sir. I copied/pasted exactly what Titor typed:

"In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective), China and Europe. The United States counter attacks. The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)...thus we (in the country) won. The European Union and China were also destroyed. Russia is now our largest trading partner and the Capitol of the US was moved to Omaha Nebraska."

and

"You are also correct but I want to add a twist to your thinking. Russia's enemy in the United States is not you, the average person. Russia's enemy is the United States government."

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
In another universe altogether as far as we're concerned. And he told an intricate and very detailed description of how his time machine was able to navigate back to the precise instant he left his time line. It was the only way he could be sure of returning to the time line he left. He never mentioned if his time machine could travel sideways in time to the other time lines. Then it would have been a sliding machine like on Sliders.

Titor wasn't being honest about his technology.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
In another universe altogether as far as we're concerned. And he told an intricate and very detailed description of how his time machine was able to navigate back to the precise instant he left his time line. It was the only way he could be sure of returning to the time line he left. He never mentioned if his time machine could travel sideways in time to the other time lines. Then it would have been a sliding machine like on Sliders.

Titor wasn't being honest about his technology.

True, but that is another debate altogether. Which leads to the probability that Titor made the whole story up.

Did you check that link on the Doctor that shows how the sun's atmosphere can be the root cause for the bending of light?

He has a very plausible and scientifically backed argument. But what it suggests is that gravity doesn't bend light. The red shifting and bending of light is due to the sun's atmosphere.

Of course that means that Titor's laser picture is fake, based on new scientific evidence, that shows gravity doesn't bend light.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Was it a video? I don't have much time for long videos, but crap.

What if his cover story was false but he was still a time traveler?
I don't believe the entire story.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Was it a video? I don't have much time for long videos, but crap.

What if his cover story was false but he was still a time traveler?
I don't believe the entire story.

Yes, but it was just lecture. You don't really need to watch it. I think I just listened to it while I was doing something else at the time.

Of course all the good Art Bell talk shows are on YouTube too. Some of those are over three hours long. I listen to lots of those too while I'm doing something else, usually in my work room. And one of Art's favorite things to talk about is time travel.

I just brought up the lecture because not only does it cast doubt on Titor's story, but also on the scientific community as well for making us believe light can be bent by gravity.

C_jami

I think something will happen .. It doesn't look good if Russia force her hand there in Ukraine and America send troupes to help Ukraine .. Trust me a thing like this can make a big change in the world. There is a lot of corruption And is very complicated politically.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I was interested in seeing if anyone else thought that Russia was preparing for a future attack. I'm not good with political topics.

Futurer

I'm Ukrainian. I must say that Russia wants to get the Crimea. Georgia had the same problem with Russia. I think the ex-president of Ukraine sold our country.

Ren

Russia will not give up its Naval base in the Crimea, nor its Naval base in Syria.
The U.S. does not have the middle class taxes to do anything about it.
This is what you should expect.
The U.S. will pull out of Afghanistan.
They will use their shale gas to isolate themselves from Europe and Islam.
The U.S. will withdraw all bases from Germany.
Then the U.S. will withdraw from Japan and Korea.
Kim Jung Un will reunify North Korea and South Korea.
This unification has to do with China but I will not give the details.
China will unify all of Asia and knock on Australia's door.
Meanwhile the U.S. will split physically by flood.
And politically into 5 regions.
Islam will knock on Europe's door.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Russia will not give up its Naval base in the Crimea, nor its Naval base in Syria.
The U.S. does not have the middle class taxes to do anything about it.

Why is the U.S. sticking their nose in it, then? Are we still trying to police the world?

The U.S. will pull out of Afghanistan.

Yes, Obama just mentioned pulling out of the Middle East.

They will use their shale gas to isolate themselves from Europe and Islam.
The U.S. will withdraw all bases from Germany.
Then the U.S. will withdraw from Japan and Korea.
Kim Jung Un will reunify North Korea and South Korea.
This unification has to do with China but I will not give the details.
China will unify all of Asia and knock on Australia's door.

Will the U.S. be kicked out of the U.N.?

Meanwhile the U.S. will split physically by flood.

Maybe caused by an earthquake?

Do you think Russia will attack us?