Debate Russia/John Titor - coming true?

Russian_agent

Russia, don't interfere in the internal affairs of other countries. It is all we need.

Girl, about which countries are you talking about? After that massacre, which arranged Ukrainian junta, a country like Ukraine is no more. That information, with full analysis of what happened in Odessa.
VVV-IG - Как убивали одесситов в Доме Профсоюзов - детали сценария... +18
Here as in the "internal affairs of other countries" interfere Russia - all map annexed lands "totalitarian regime" of the Russian Empire and the Soviet Union for Ukraine (especially pay attention to the little red patch - this is true Ukraine - such as it was not "gifts" mined Russia for Ukraine). Also shows that when and by whom donated to Ukraine.
http://ledoninh.com/images/ukr.jpg
Here's how to look these territories now, with the balance of power.
http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/cadu3m/27355481/447861/447861_600.jpg
P.S. Russia restores that lost her only after 1917 and 1991.

Russian_agent

Help me understand: If Ukraine is going to vote...again... then why is military force necessary? I understand controlling rebels, but it looks like Putin is holding a gun to their heads saying "Vote Pro-Russia or die".

Putin holds nothing: he is afraid to send troops because it will mean a new Vietnam or Afghanistan to Russia (only here does not have to kill the Viet Cong or Mujahedin). About the fact that he holds a gun to his temple: Well, every day junta Ukraine kills 10 "insurgents" and five civilians - that's so cynical as the factory. Russian troops killed no one in Ukraine. If Valid The want to understand this situation - learn Russian, watch videos on YouTube about what is happening there and analyze themselves.

Last edited:

Russian_agent

Yes, I still don't understand. Can't he let sleeping dogs lie? Is it a power or money thing? And if Crimea voted yes to Russia, then why are there so many rebels and why is there still military involved? Why are they scared and saying prayers? I don't think the media tells the truth.

In Crimea, everything is fine: military aircrafts arrived to take part in the parade dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the liberation of Crimea from Nazi troops WWII.
70 лет со дня освобождения Крыма советскими войсками от фашистов
Any the mass media always says "the truth" - only this "truth" is determined by the owner of the media.

donguru

In another universe altogether as far as we're concerned. And he told an intricate and very detailed description of how his time machine was able to navigate back to the precise instant he left his time line. It was the only way he could be sure of returning to the time line he left. He never mentioned if his time machine could travel sideways in time to the other time lines. Then it would have been a sliding machine like on Sliders.

Titor wasn't being honest about his technology.

True, but that is another debate altogether. Which leads to the probability that Titor made the whole story up.

Did you check that link on the Doctor that shows how the sun's atmosphere can be the root cause for the bending of light?

He has a very plausible and scientifically backed argument. But what it suggests is that gravity doesn't bend light. The red shifting and bending of light is due to the sun's atmosphere.

Of course that means that Titor's laser picture is fake, based on new scientific evidence, that shows gravity doesn't bend light.
one must keep in mind that the properties of light,has never been held back due to gravity. Else it would never escape the suns gravity or any body
or planet it comes in contact with. light can be manipulated,but not by gravity. the only time gravity can play a role in controling light is in the presence of a black hole, where the density is to the extreme,even there it's the last thing influenced.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Titor wasn't being honest about his technology.

True, but that is another debate altogether. Which leads to the probability that Titor made the whole story up.

Did you check that link on the Doctor that shows how the sun's atmosphere can be the root cause for the bending of light?

He has a very plausible and scientifically backed argument. But what it suggests is that gravity doesn't bend light. The red shifting and bending of light is due to the sun's atmosphere.

Of course that means that Titor's laser picture is fake, based on new scientific evidence, that shows gravity doesn't bend light.
one must keep in mind that the properties of light,has never been held back due to gravity. Else it would never escape the suns gravity or any body
or planet it comes in contact with. light can be manipulated,but not by gravity. the only time gravity can play a role in controling light is in the presence of a black hole, where the density is to the extreme,even there it's the last thing influenced.

If you believe in black holes. That is another can of worms based in belief without facts to support the belief. There are no actual observations that show definitively that black holes exist. But you sure will get an earful from opinionated people that are convinced black holes do exist.

I would have to say that the state our scientific understanding is in today, is comparable to the cartoon universe.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
There are no actual observations that show definitively that black holes exist.

I'm fairly certain actual scientists doing actual science would disagree... I don't think either of us have a degree in astrophysics, astronomy or cosmogony so the fact that the people who DO have those things tell us they exist and have evidence to back the theory up, I'd have to agree with them - That is, unless, you have evidence of your own that contradicts established research and peer reviewed articles :p

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
There are no actual observations that show definitively that black holes exist.

I'm fairly certain actual scientists doing actual science would disagree... I don't think either of us have a degree in astrophysics, astronomy or cosmogony so the fact that the people who DO have those things tell us they exist and have evidence to back the theory up, I'd have to agree with them - That is, unless, you have evidence of your own that contradicts established research and peer reviewed articles :p

I've spent hours looking for proof. Haven't found anything that couldn't be explained by other phenomena. The supposed black hole at the center of our galaxy is an example. We know objects orbit very rapidly about a central location. So where is the observation that shows one of those objects disappearing from view, signifying that there is indeed a central object there? Lets face the fact that a black hole doesn't emit radiation. So where is the observation showing a radio telescope pointed at a specific suspected black hole location showing that there is no radiation coming from that location? The nail in the coffin observation hasn't arrived yet. Maybe we should wait for Daffy Duck to become president. Probably gonna wait a long time. Since Daffy is a fictional cartoon character. But some people would patiently wait. Believing it could happen.

My point is that fiction doesn't become fact. The equation for a black hole was created long ago. It was fiction at the time. And I have yet to see anyone confirm that equations can be used to describe the universe. Another white lie?