Saturn and Jupiter Axis Tilts...Are we next?

TnWatchdog

I have been watching several vids regarding the axis tilts of Jupiter and Saturn, which are being caused by an outside force. Are we next? I don't know but I will post what I have been watching on this thread. FYI... I bought a telescope a month ago but set if up on a Friday "party" night and had trouble seeing the full moon...lol. I'll be more serious next time. Let me know your thoughts on this one. I have to get back to work but will post more later.

Samstwitch

I'm not an Astronomer, so I cannot say what the photos mean. The earth spins and rotates, so I don't know if the image has changed due to the rotation or spinning of the earth or not. I'd like to hear what an Astronomer has to say about it.

TnWatchdog

I see info like this on other sites. If Jupiter and Saturn have a Pole Shift...Earth would be next. PX, Nibiru could be the cause. I am going to post what I find interesting on this subject and we can go from there. I don't trust the govenment/NASA on anything regarding our future. I have stuff I will post tomorrow.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Is there any information on that phenomena other than this video? News articles, etc?

TnWatchdog

This person, Denise Chavez-Goforth has several vids on pole shifts of Jupiter and Saturn...are we next? It would ruin our day, for sure!

TnWatchdog

FYI...I can't prove any of this but I am going to check it out. I don't trust NASA/Government as they can fake just about anything. I would rather trust what we can find out versus what they are telling us. Look into it and post info here.