Saying hi

Wayne84

Hello, I came across this forum whilst reading up about time travel I'm hoping to learn more about new time travel ideas and stories. Also have an interest in the paranormal.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi Wayne, welcome to the site! :)

No1Spank

Just remember that if you travel through time you can never get back to where you started.
You are flicking dimensional switches that change ultimate reality for nearly everyone at the same time. Only a few can keep the chain.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Just remember that if you travel through time you can never get back to where you started.
You are flicking dimensional switches that change ultimate reality for nearly everyone at the same time. Only a few can keep the chain.
Sounds like an unproven theory to me. But believe as you wish. ;)

No1Spank

In original history the Wright Brothers first powered flight was with a bi plane that had the propeller at the front and it was in 1906.
ERA tank armour was not in use until the 2000's, now it was on Soviet tanks in the 1980's.
The German ME262 jet fighter never got off the drawing board during WW2, only prototype engines were made.
Various passages in the Bible (which I have been reading for 30 years) have changed. Extra chapter have been added and the verses on the church walls no longer match those in the book of the same version.

If anyone can put me back onto the original timeline I'm all ears, but I know they can't.