Scam Artists Being Destroyed

Wind7

Staff

Keep in mind when you listen to this viddy.....
These are real people wasting the time of crooks trying to steal from the elderly.

I've had loads of fun talking to and wasting the time of these 'artists' from India myself,
but, these guys are professionals and for every call center shutting down because of these dudes,
there's possibly thousands of people whom won't have their life savings drained.

Wind7

Staff
This one is from the YouTube Channel Kitboga.

***Warning: Kitboga REALLY angers his victims and they get a bit...Colorful! ***

Remember, these are Scammers whom steal $$$$$$$ from the elderly in America
and Australia...The UK....and even their own country India....Yearly! :mad:

Wind7

Staff
They clearly are hard to catch... I wonder how carefull they are in general... Are they aware that some Youtubers are after them?

Oh yeah, I imagine most of these scammers are fully aware of these scammer hackers who have YT accounts.
They're not aware of what's going on behind the scenes. ;)

Pierogi.....Kitboga.....are just a few and Pierogi (the man with the blue hair) has help from some higher profile 'Friends'
whom catch the scammer's 'Cash Moles' right here the the US.

I would hazard a guess that high level hackers are being employed right now to help combat this crime.
I wish I had learned more about Computer Tech...I imagine it would be great to be able to retire early
by creating (or being) a part of this main frame that's been going on these last few years.

Pierogi would be a good one to contact.

Click the link and scroll down to see some of his (and his friends) work.
Pretty amazing.....And he is just one