Searching the web for time travelers

Orpheus Rex

^doesn't necessitate Time Travel. There are other plausible theories.

Imagine that there were ancient civilization that appeared before what we consider to be the most ancient known civilizations. Proof exists with the Sphinx which is geologically dated to the time in which the Sahara would have been green and wet... maybe 9000 B.C. Or the Legend of Atlantis, which I remember Plato saying it fell at around 11000 BC. Or even the mysterious ancient cities of the Indian subcontinent. Maybe there are even older civilizations.

Now, since traveling forward in time is far easier to accomplish than backwards in time since it can be done via advanced preservation methods such as a time dilation field or maybe even some relatively simple cryonics.
If the civilization was indeed scientifically advance as ruins and myths could imply, perhaps some of the more advanced parts of the world created a way to let their greatest minds survive the apocalypse (a cataclysm of some sort that set the world back to the stone age). We can then deduce that these great minds would be set to appear throughout the ages to try to rebuild society, probably in clusters. Is that how the Pyramids and other more recent advanced ruins were built? Maybe.

Eddy_P

^doesn't necessitate Time Travel. There are other plausible theories.
I wasn't presenting 'a theory'.
I was citing actual discoveries made by the Australian researcher Ronald Pegg.
eg. Egyptian Glyphs depict Computer Technology, and Modern computer technology seen in the mid 1800s.
Details and two case studies: Evidence of TIME TRAVEL Found. Modern COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY seen BACK in the PAST and documented by the ancient Egyptians. New Knowledge gives insight into origins of Religion Stories | The Pegg Project® Proof of Time Travel Evidence Found. Angels in the Bible were Time Travellers. Biblical Artifacts Identified.