Seeing the future through dreams

paradox404

I hope I've posted this on the right section of the forum.

Every now and then I have weird experiences in which I can see upto 10 years into the future in my dreams, I have no way of telling when I get these and how far I can see into the future.

The weirdest one happened while I was about 6 years old, I have a dream where I am sitting in a doctors room and I see someone standing beside a flat screen tv. The person was with his parents and said "Don't call my parents, text them because they are deaf." I remember in the dream my eye was hurting. Funilly enough the years went by and I somehow became friends with the person for a bit until he became mean, and one day he treads on the back of my shoes and I oush him away, he punches me in the glasses and because my eye was cut from the event I needed to go to the doctors. And then the event at doctors happened.

The other weird one happened while I was around that age and I was walking towards a house inthe dark and being very young this scared me, however several years later I was walking towards the house but the strangest part was that I could hear my younger self's thoughts until he left.

Could someone explain how this works? Stuff Like this happens to me all the time, and occasionally my future self will tell me thing through the dreams.