1. Dismiss Notice

Debate Seeing the number 666?!

Discussion in 'Ghosts, Hauntings and the Afterlife' started by ParaGirlsHauntedDiary, Apr 20, 2017.

1. ParaGirlsHauntedDiary

ParaGirlsHauntedDiary Junior Member

Ok so I am not a big believer in the signs of numbers, nor do I believe spirits give you clues and hints as such when it comes to seeing numbers everywhere, but this made me raise my eyebrows.. It could be nothing but I thought I'd share...

I have a fitbit, and a few days ago I went to check my steps and my steps were 6,666. I laughed it off..

A day ago I had a dream that I won £20k at bingo (I WISH!) But it was split between me and two others, so 20k / 3 = 6,666.66

Now last night I checked my fitbit again because well.. I'm trying to lose a little weight here and guess what?

My steps at that point were 10,666 and my heart rate was 66bpm.

I mean.. really?..

I took pictures of the numbers and it's on my blog

ParaGirls HauntedDiary: Seeing the number 666?!

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  2. Loading...

3. MetaMatrix

MetaMatrix The Man of Esoteric Knowledge

Coincidence. Or, Figuratively, a message for you to crack.

4. TnWatchdog

TnWatchdog Senior Member Premium

I get 6.66 on receipts or see 666 on mileage while traveling. l just have fun telling the devil that he is a loser and he needs to have fun burning.

5. Physics vs Jaden

Physics vs Jaden Awesome and Premium Member

A fun thing to do is when you're in a car say Bloody Mary 3 times and see her trying to catch up with the car :p:p

6. Lennie5

Lennie5 Junior Member

It is a number, like any other number, it has no significance, and even if it did, it is wrong, since it has been discovered in the earliest known manuscripts of the book of revelations that the number of the beast was 616 not 666 and that it was changed by the early christian patriarch so as to keep the power of the real number secret from so called "witches".

If any numbers have any power what so ever it is mathematical, such as prime number sequences, the Fibonacci sequence, the pi and phi ratios and so forth.

TetrahydroTrav likes this.
  7. TetrahydroTrav

TetrahydroTrav Junior Member

8. JimmyD

JimmyD Member

6 is a very interesting and dynamic number in terms of numerology and mathematics, so it's not really much of a coincidence that they show up regularly.

66.6666% or .666666 is simply 2/3. When you divide 10 into six parts, you get 1.666666 ..or.. 1 2/3

It's like saying you keep seeing 2/3 everywhere. Sixes are going to naturally be everywhere, depending on how you do the math. It is interesting, though, the concentration of them in a relatively short time span.

9. JimmyD

JimmyD Member

It's describing a number set and qualifiers to include a lot of sixes. It is basically encoded information using numerology that traces back throughout the bible and pre-biblical era to the Sumerians, perhaps earlier.

http://blog.world-mysteries.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/111_666_180_squares.jpg