September 11th 2001

RobertRiplie

I woke up at about 8:45 AM. I was visiting my friend Otto I poured myself a bowl of Coco Puffs and went out on his porch. I sat in a lawn chair. I was sitting there eating my cocoa puffs when it happened. I'm not going to discuss exactly where my friend lives for his own personal safety but we were cross the river with a decent view of the river where we could see it happen but I was looking at the bowl with that first impact happen I looked up when I heard it I quickly ran upstairs to wake up my friend I was like "otto, otto wake up something happened" I had to drag him down out of bed to the porch and we were standing there staring at it for what felt like forever then there was the second impact but we didn't see that because of the smoke we went back inside and my friend Otto went around the house closing the windows in locking them shut he then went and got cling wrap and duct tape and covered the windows with the cling wrap taping it down with the duct tape we then went into the living room where he close both the doors to the living room which had no window and covered the doors with cling wrap and tape them to I just stood there frozen the only thing I could think of doing was turning on the TV we SAT there and watched what was happening on the TV it felt like forever then they fell... He lost power and we just SAT there for literally hours we SAT there until the Sun came up the next day

Itheblaze

I remember watching it live on the telly, asking to myself, where are all the Angels? 5 minutes later, the camera man zooms in on a man named Angel helping a serverly injured person.

Itheblaze

Very, gave me goose-bumps. We also, just sat around the tv for hours, just watching in a state of shock the horrors unfold.

Miniature

I was terrorized by them the whole entire morning. I took the week of to celebrate my birthday and to meet my friend in L.A. Then, on the morning of 9/11/2001, I woke up because I kept getting jolted out of my sleep with nightmares that they planted into my brain.

I first had a nightmare of being in a plane that was going to crash. I knew that it was going to crash, so I accepted dying. Then I woke up. It felt like a jolt.

I went back to sleep and had the same nightmare all over again. Once again, when I died, I was jolted out of my sleep.

I went back to sleep again and the same thing happened. I don't recall how many times, but it was enough to irritate me and convince me that what was happening was not natural.

I turned on the tv about 10 minutes prior to the 9-11 disaster. I was numb, livid, in shock, disbelief, and confusion when they struck.

In the back of my mind, I knew that demonic forces were running amok. I couldn't relay that to anyone. I cancelled my trip to L.A. and it pissed my sister and friend off. I couldn't give them much of an explanation, other than I was paranoid.

They attacked my brain while I was asleep. They "showed" me what they were capable of. Later, my ignorant father gives my sister a painting of a fireman and a dog? To give to me? What for?

I am said because my father chose me to torment and terrorize. I don't know what I ever did to him to make him hate me so much. He had a chance to prove to us that he gave a crap about us after his Nazi wife died.

Did he? No. He just couldn't wait to find his next piece of ass. He had no business ever having kids as many people. If you don't give a crap, just don't damn do it. Kids don't deserve that kind of abuse. He can pretend to pray to God all he wants. He had a damn chance to right his wrongs, but he chose sex. Woo-hoo. To top it off, he sends his own children into the same bowels of hell to justify his idiot behavior. Good job, Dad.

I'm glad that we served your purpose. I am glad that we ended up being good little scientific experiments for your own selfish gain. Thanks for offering up your wife and the mother to your children to the creepy experiments. You are such a hero. You already know damn well why you invaded Thailand and Vietnam.

No one invades any territory unless they are looking for something. You may have have honorable intentions (I doubt), at one time, but you turned corrupt and a bunch of people suffered because of it. There is still time for people who supported the warmongers in charge to come to their senses. I just hope my father is one of them, but I won't hold my breath. (He gave my Mom, my sister and I expensive cameras to make up for his ignorance, Gee thanks. That's always what we wanted!!! I still can't figure out how to use that damn camera properly. (I was going to get a GoPro prior.). In the meantime, he's still stirring things up around the world with his co-horts.

He planted lots of seeds: Lite Brite, Guns, bullets, Rock'em Sock'em robots, computers, computer games, Tag, Hide 'n' seek, doctor, husband and wife, Star channel, Star Wars, Dondi, MTV, Lord of the Rings, etc.,

I don't have much anger towards Vietnam vets except for the ones with hidden agendas. The ones who honestly fought for what they believed in thinking it was for a good cause are not the ones I am angry at.

I am angry at the ones who consciously decided to scoop up women to follow orders instead of really giving a crap about them. That they acquired them as trophy's or pawns irritates the hell out of me. Mostly, they were acquired to be used as pawns,

Miniature

I was terrorized by them the whole entire morning. I took the week of to celebrate my birthday and to meet my friend in L.A. Then, on the morning of 9/11/2001, I woke up because I kept getting jolted out of my sleep with nightmares that they planted into my brain.

I first had a nightmare of being in a plane that was going to crash. I knew that it was going to crash, so I accepted dying. Then I woke up. It felt like a jolt.

I went back to sleep and had the same nightmare all over again. Once again, when I died, I was jolted out of my sleep.

I went back to sleep again and the same thing happened. I don't recall how many times, but it was enough to irritate me and convince me that what was happening was not natural.

I turned on the tv about 10 minutes prior to the 9-11 disaster. I was numb, livid, in shock, disbelief, and confusion when they struck.

In the back of my mind, I knew that demonic forces were running amok. I couldn't relay that to anyone. I cancelled my trip to L.A. and it pissed my sister and friend off. I couldn't give them much of an explanation, other than I was paranoid.

They attacked my brain while I was asleep. They "showed" me what they were capable of. Later, my ignorant father gives my sister a painting of a fireman and a dog? To give to me? What for?

I am said because my father chose me to torment and terrorize. I don't know what I ever did to him to make him hate me so much. He had a chance to prove to us that he gave a crap about us after his Nazi wife died.

Did he? No. He just couldn't wait to find his next piece of ass. He had no business ever having kids as many people. If you don't give a crap, just don't damn do it. Kids don't deserve that kind of abuse. He can pretend to pray to God all he wants. He had a damn chance to right his wrongs, but he chose sex. Woo-hoo. To top it off, he sends his own children into the same bowels of hell to justify his idiot behavior. Good job, Dad.

I'm glad that we served your purpose. I am glad that we ended up being good little scientific experiments for your own selfish gain. Thanks for offering up your wife and the mother to your children to the creepy experiments. You are such a hero. You already know damn well why you invaded Thailand and Vietnam.

No one invades any territory unless they are looking for something. You may have have honorable intentions (I doubt), at one time, but you turned corrupt and a bunch of people suffered because of it. There is still time for people who supported the warmongers in charge to come to their senses. I just hope my father is one of them, but I won't hold my breath. (He gave my Mom, my sister and I expensive cameras to make up for his ignorance, Gee thanks. That's always what we wanted!!! I still can't figure out how to use that damn camera properly. (I was going to get a GoPro prior.). In the meantime, he's still stirring things up around the world with his co-horts.

He planted lots of seeds: Lite Brite, Guns, bullets, Rock'em Sock'em robots, computers, computer games, Tag, Hide 'n' seek, doctor, husband and wife, Star channel, Star Wars, Dondi, MTV, Lord of the Rings, etc.,

I don't have much anger towards Vietnam vets except for the ones with hidden agendas. The ones who honestly fought for what they believed in thinking it was for a good cause are not the ones I am angry at.

I am angry at the ones who consciously decided to scoop up women to follow orders instead of really giving a crap about them. That they acquired them as trophy's or pawns irritates the hell out of me. Mostly, they were acquired to be used as pawns,

They gave me a sick, disgusting message while they sacrificed thousands of lives.