Debate Share your Experiences

trekie4ever

So... this is a usual breakdown of my paranormal experiences at night.

1. Fear starts to completely take over mind. Fear is powerful. I jump at shadows and feel eyes on me. I just wanted to enjoy my Netflix time in Peace :-(
2. I either just ignore it but more recently I pray. I tell Fear to leave me. I tell the Light to fill me and my surroundings.
3. Usually I meet resistance. Fear leaves fairly quickly but the things I feel around me start moving closer.
4. I continue to pray and tell them to leave. If they refuse I may walk to the door, open it and with a touch of anger firmly say "Get out you don't belong here."
5. Sleepy time:) or Im on the phone

Scenario 2....
1. I'm usually already in bed.
2. While relaxing I feel a force come over me trying to put me asleep.
3. I resist the external influence and am left in a twilight. In between awake and sleep. Depending on how tired I am already I may go into sleep paralysis which I promptly break out of or I flop around fighting the force trying to come over me.
4. After a bit of struggling it stops. I pray and go to sleep

Scenario 3... the more interesting times
1. Again already in bed. Usually asleep
2. I wake up in sleep paralysis.
3. Sometimes I feel the presence coming others I actually have seen something.
Commentary: once, one stared at me extremely curious, another was laying in bed next to me and said it cared about me but usually the entity brings a strong sense of darkness/malintent. I have broken out of the conditioned fear response long ago. But when one of those dark ones comes Fear comes WITH it.

4. When I was a kid I couldn't stop it. I would be covered in darkness and "tickled" all over my body.
5. Now I can break out of it and wake up and I have seen some cool things like a bouncing glowing orb to a sexy chick in jeans, a tank top and her hair was wrapped up but she had the most sinister smile (my kind of girl) to a completely shadow man figure that claimed to be the Devil (which I was so shocked to see all I could do is stare).
6. The beings covered in darkness I tell to leave. Like the chick and the shadow. The face of an old lady in a white dress was curious and I just stared back and the orb was cool.

BlastTyrant

You sure its not just panic and fear that is causing the feeling of hostility? The fact their is a Alien in your room is why you feel threatened and hostility? Couldn't be your trained by media and sources all over the internet to feel this way? Nope has to be evil. The universe is no different than earth it's self, there is Evil as well as good so it is possible that yes you were takin by a mlevolent ET. Does that make them all evil? No, same way a dog who bites someone doesent make the whole breed evil.

I have met several and not once have i ever felt evil, i have felt fear and panic but never Evil, i feel more evil from the people around me than i do the Encounters in my dreams, we are trained and taught through Media/Religion/Movies to believe that anything not human is EVIL and will only do EVIL that they are all here to kill us and abduct and anally probe people. Thought process such as this are why we will NEVER go past our plane of excistance we will stuck being a shut in race who eventually self destructs, where if we just opened our eyes and minds we could be traveling galaxies.

I try to avoid the term "evil" since it is so subjective. I try to stick to Light and Darkness. Less subject to objectivity.

I will break down a typical night for you Blast and all other followers. Firstly I want to say I don't think I have ever been abducted. Only harassed.

I started a new topic of experiences to keep this one on topic. Blast... maybe if you knew and others knew our experiences you wouldn't be so quick to say we are trained and brainwashed. *sighs*

Clearly you haven't read any of my blogs, i have been experencing paranormal activity since i was a child so i am very familiar with what you speak of. What you speak of does not sound like ET but of Spirits ET's have the ability to take you despite what you say or do

Khaos

where the wild things are
2. I wake up in sleep paralysis.

This is one of those reasons for paranormal/supernatural occurrences. SP can cause your senses to become more "vibrant"

Its because you're still in sleep mode, technically. Your brain just hasn't gotten out of the cycle. You're awake and aware, you're just trapped for the time being, in a dream like state where things you hear and see just are more... vibrant. That shadow of your coat looks like a three horned dinosaur. The furnace kicking on sounds like a nuclear weapon just detonated.

No, I'm not saying none of your experiences happened. Lol, I'm a strong believer in the paranormal and supernatural. I even have a ghost journal online. Along with BlastTryant, I have had experiences since I was a child as well.

Minita

Trekie, i have heard earlier something like you have experienced. They are behind you, demons, those are dark spirits. The place where you are staying should be filled with holy essence and spray salt water around in and out of your house to draw away the negative energy. Say a prayer with good intention and ask god to help you and ask demon to go away in the name of god. You can call paranormal investigators or a psychic.

trekie4ever

This is one of those reasons for paranormal/supernatural occurrences. SP can cause your senses to become more "vibrant"

Its because you're still in sleep mode, technically. Your brain just hasn't gotten out of the cycle. You're awake and aware, you're just trapped for the time being, in a dream like state where things you hear and see just are more... vibrant. That shadow of your coat looks like a three horned dinosaur. The furnace kicking on sounds like a nuclear weapon just detonated.

No, I'm not saying none of your experiences happened. Lol, I'm a strong believer in the paranormal and supernatural. I even have a ghost journal online. Along with BlastTryant, I have had experiences since I was a child as well.

A month later....

I have a recording of a sleep study I had. The sensation of sleep paralysis happened literally at 3 am. The readout showed me in REM at times yet I was Still moving and even speaking.