Should our economy crash? (mostly a rant)

Khaos

where the wild things are
This is open for anyone, including those outside of the United States, curious to hear your opinion on my country's mess. I was chatting with a friend a few hours ago. I was talking to him about all this government shutdown crap, the ominous government default and what looks like to be coming is the second great depression.

But should our economy just crash? It happened in the mid 1900s. The great depression. The stock market crashed, the economy came to a grinding halt. And it took decades to recover. We were still recovering when we launched ourselves into the crockpot that was WW2. And now it looks like we are going to crash again, but should we?

Now don't mind me, I'm going to do some rambling. I have a bit of a rant directed at the 1%. The 1% in this country are the upper class folks. Our middle class is virtually eradicated, more and more people by the day, fall to lower class and even poor class.

The 1% feel that if our economy crashes, that they will survive. Which they wont. Why? Because I keep things running. I'm a janitor. I clean bathrooms, clean offices. People who make more money than me, want clean things. And I'm there to make sure they have clean things. You take me out of the equation, no more clean things.

I have a friend who works at a power plant nearby. He is in charge of things like making sure the meters and gauges are working, making sure there is correct electrical input/output. Making sure, that in the event of a power surge, they are able to divert the power and keep essential things running.

1% removes him from his job... no more power. No more electricity. And we as modern society rely on electricity. It powers nearly everything in our daily lives.

People who mow these rich folks lawns, people who fix their cars, serve them heart attack inducing fast food. You remove the lower class/poor, kill us, it kills the 1% because nobody is around to take care of them.

Our economy crashes, our currency becomes worthless. What are they going to spend it on? Oh wait, the lower class and poor no longer exist... NOTHING TO SPEND IT ON.

But you know, maybe it should happen. Maybe we should just crash again. Maybe this crash will lead to another civil war. I see folks say it will lead to a WW3. I don't believe in a WW3. I believe we are heading towards a civil war. A revolution, to overthrow our current corrupt government.

It would take decades to recover, but at some point it would all be ironed out and even. We would be alright.

TnWatchdog

The whole thing makes me sick. One thing about me is I don't like to look stupid but this country is looking stupid to other countries in this world. This is a very good propaganda tool showing how democracy really works. Look people, they can't get their shit together...they are hopelessly lost. One of the doomsday events could be an economic crash, which would be as bad as the grid going out or any other disaster. Our money has become our god and the real God has taken a back seat, by our choosing. With all the people accustomed to ATMs, smart phones, Internet, fast food, etc., and etc., when our dollar is taken away we are screwed, big time. Depression days like the old movie, The Grapes of Wrath will be upon us. We will be too hungry and ill prepared to do anything but panic and riot, which the 1% know so depopulation comes into play by taking out this resistance and competition for the limited resources. Martial law, FEMA camps, and the unthinkable follow. What can we do? We could just wait and be killed off or react. We could vote out everyone presently in government (may be too late...problems will occur before next election) Everyone should refrain from national tax contributions and set the funds up locally on a state level. If I piss away money that was given me, should I get more? I'm afraid revolution in one form or another will happen, more than likely at a time when it will be too late. Like I said, the whole thing makes me sick!