Simple reporting of a time slip

lamdo263

Situation; I was driving home and was about three quarters of a mile from my home. I had to make a left turn onto a rod that would take me to my street. I looked over the side of this highway and had seen a Chrysler Cruiser, dark color, could not tell if it was black or dark purple, tern into a road on the road that I was going to turn into.

I know it was there and I was seeing it, as my eye movement was following the cars progress going up this dirt road to a large mechanics shop, that I knew was there. "The shop is still there".

I did not think anything of it, till I had made the turn expecting to see the entry road on my left. But when I slowed down to make the turn and then proceeded to drive down that road, there was no turnoff.

I remembered what I had seen as it recorded and I could kind of play this back in my mind, but no road, not s dust and the little triangle piece of land which was about a football size in length, was completely covered over by high grass.

Apparently I had observed a time slip.I don't think anything is wrong with me.But now that I look back, the entire event to my now, seems as if I were seeing it through a layer of yellow tinted plastic.

I don't know, it's just what I had seen. Anybody else ever see something like this?

MetaMatrix

The Man of Esoteric Knowledge
Seems your car experienced a time slip not you. Or does it?

lamdo263

Thank you for your reply. I'm not sure of the apparatus involved. I had done something earlier, years before, when the car shook as a result of something that I had done days before, but this particular happenstance was different.

It was as I was watching a video snit and this out the drivers side of my vehicle. It lasted about five seconds. I was watching something because I remembered my eye movement following the happenings.

MetaMatrix

Thank you for your reply. I'm not sure of the apparatus involved. I had done something earlier, years before, when the car shook as a result of something that I had done days before, but this particular happenstance was different.

It was as I was watching a video snit and this out the drivers side of my vehicle. It lasted about five seconds. I was watching something because I remembered my eye movement following the happenings.

Still i am curious, what happened in your situation. I'll study it.

lamdo263

Okay thank you. Like I said it happened. In a reporting from year back, people on an overpass traveling in their car, had seen a two wheeled silver vehicle going along the highway. There were people looking out of the elongated football style of road vehicle. The opinion was, that this was a time travel tour from the future, because of the oddness of the sighting.

Maybe in some way, what I had seen was related to that pasty particular incident? This was shown in the Encyclopedia of mind space and time, which was published by Webster's Unified.

MetaMatrix

Okay thank you. Like I said it happened. In a reporting from year back, people on an overpass traveling in their car, had seen a two wheeled silver vehicle going along the highway. There were people looking out of the elongated football style of road vehicle. The opinion was, that this was a time travel tour from the future, because of the oddness of the sighting.

Maybe in some way, what I had seen was related to that pasty particular incident? This was shown in the Encyclopedia of mind space and time, which was published by Webster's Unified.

There were familiar incidents like yours.