So how many of you guys have actually seen one?

Omega

Re: So how many of you guys have actually seen one?

Heggy by your pictue it was probably shaped like a twinkie or a giant pocket protector.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Omega\")</div>
Heggy by your pictue it was probably shaped like a twinkie or a giant pocket protector.[/b]
Haha you've never seen Office Space? I forget that guy's name, but he was this timid kinda guy obsessed with his stapler and worried about people borrowing it and not giving it back. One of my favorite comedies ;)

Kitisa

This is my first post and already I'm fascinated with this place...

Anyhoo, yeahp. I've seen one. Just last year. Me and my parents were in New Hampshire, we have some land and a trailer up in the middle of nowhere. So, we're down in the field, having a campfire and watching for sattelites (there's no light from anywhere, so you can see pretty much every star out there, and the sattelites) and dad sees these three lights, flying relatively slow in triangular formation. Our initial thought was, military maneuvering? But as this thing moved, stars disappeared behind what we now knew to be a solid, triangular object.
It was my first UFO, and it was cool. We saw a few more that night, including one that move like a normal sattelite at first, but then stopped dead, and sped off sort of up and left-ish of it's original path. And I mean FAST! like, Pwachooooom!!! But no noise.

We, very frequently, drive on the highway home to the Betty & Barney Hill abduction. My cousin's wife is seriously freaked out by the paranormal, and we were telling her about this, and how they have to drive that road. She got reeeally freaked out about that.

darkbreed

I've had several sightings, but only 3 of them I would classify at rather unusual.

I saw a huge bright white shining light above a house in my neighbourhood one night. I though it could be some astronomical phenomena, and wanted to go get my telescope so i could study it further. But as I was about to turn home to get my telescope, the light "turned off" and was gone for a couple seconds, but then suddenly it re-appeared but this time it was clearly no natural phenomena, i could see a huge object about the size of the house it was above, and it had lights in different colors around its edges. It seemed to me it had turned off the bright light that i estimated to have been at the bottom center of the object, and now had these other lights on. These lights illuminated the surface of the craft, at this time it was no doubt to me this was a ship of some kind. It hovered for some minutes more, before slowly floating away and dissappearing behind a mountain and got out of view.

Me and a friend were on vacation, and spent our time down by a lake in the woods. At some point we were down at the shores of the lake, and suddenly some huge object came up from the water, making the water flow down its sides and into the lake. The strange thing is, that neither of us remember more than the object coming up from the lake, and us both saying to eacother "no one will ever believe this!" and then our minds are blank until we are wandering around by the shores and the object is gone.

Me and my brother were on vacation together, and we were at some remote area in some woods. It was night, and we were out watching the stars. Then without warning two similar glowing objects appeared flying above us horizontally across the sky, low enough for us to see the bottom be "redglowing" and some kind of pattern, while the objects themselves were rather dark/black. They flew rather fast and dissapeared within a minute or less.

Lagnar

Wow Darkbreed. Am I wrong in thinking you might just have had an episode of missing time? I am, of course, referring to your number 2 account. I must ask you if you've thought about this at all. Some pretty strange things have come from finding out exactly what may have happened in many other peoples missing time experiences. Of course, I may be misreading what you wrote, and in that case I appologize, but were you walking on the shores while 'wandering' afterwards, or were you in a boat at all? Did you notice any anomolies like your clocks seeming hours fast?

RWPTRBL -- I wish I would though, I have never been fortunate enough to see anything paranormal or mysterious...No UFO's, ghosts, vampires, bigfoot, Not one damn thing!!! I am getting desperate and may have to get Prophet Yaweh to help me out.

Honestly, like you RWPTRBL, I've never had the opportunity of actually seeing a UFO either. Likewise with all the other good stuff you wrote, but there are people in my life who would swear and be damned if wrong that they have. They will actually get into heated arguments about it. My late mother was always into paranormal stuff (at least she talked about it quite a bit). I don't know if it's because of my mother's influence or not, but my sister also swears that she's seen, and been touched by ghosts. Of course, I'm the bad guy who is always playing Devil's advocate by asking them to explain exactly what happened that made them believe in such things, but honestly their belief has always fascinated me, and I don't think I've ever truly completely disregarded what they believe. This could be because of what my Father told me one time though.

First, you have to understand that my Father is - and without imbellishing as a son normally would do a father - the smartest person I know personally. I have yet to sit down with Mr. Kaku or Mr. Hawking, but I would seriously compare him with them when it comes to sheer brainpower. I was always told that he had a photographic memory, and there simply hasn't been occasion to doubt it...at all.

Anyway, he says that he has seen plenty of them, and he doesn't even flinch when he says it. I don't know how to react when he tells me about them except to simply try to keep my mouth shut (without it dropping as it sometimes does around a pretty waitress or sompm...LOL) and listen to what he's saying. He's been a truck driver all my life, and he's been on every Interstate that the lower 48 states offers, as well as plenty of other roads (even without names) trying to get his cargo delivered, but I recently got a copy of his resume, and I was flabberghasted by his credentials of which I had no former knowledge. He volunteered for two terms in Vietnam, and has a very prestigious Intelligence background! I asked him why he chose truck driving as his proffesion and why he'd been doing it all these years and he simply stated that's where he belongs, \"on the road, and never tied down to one place\". Which both upsets me because of his absence for most of my childhood, and freaks me out when I think about it too long.

Anyway, I digress...sorry. I simply have to believe what he is telling me even though I have never been privvy to such things, or been afforded the chance to actually see one for my own experience.

The truth, however, is still a quandary. Are they government black projects, or are they aliens? I still tend to lean toward the former although I could tolerate a certain percentage of each.

thereisnoproof -- I remember 3 years ago when I thought I saw one. I was at home alone and I decided to dance to old school destiny's child while I was on the phone. So I did just that, but then I looked outside the window and guess what I saw. THREE HUGE BRIGHT BLUE CIRCLES SPINNING AROUND THE FREAKING CITY! I immediately screamed into the phone and told everyone I knew. Later I found out they just opened a new club and they were just celebrating.

I wanted to die.

I swear to whomever will listen, that was one of the funniest things I've ever heard. A bunch of LOL's for you man. After reading it again, I still can't help but chuckle deep.

GREAT THREAD HEGGY!:)

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Instead of making a new thread, I'll bump this to the top and re-ask: How many of you current site members have seen what you believe to be a genuine alien spacecraft?

TnWatchdog

As a kid I lived in southern Minnesota where the land is as flat as a pancake. I remember seeing a large metallic ball like object that appeared to be rolling across the horizon just before sunset. It had many angled surfaces and since then I have never seen anything like it. Who knows what it was or if it had any logical explanation. It moved quickly and was gone.
I did have a dream about UFO's a few weeks ago that I really remember...The UFO's were all over the place and appeared to be evacuating people from earth. Mushroom clouds were here, there, and everywhere as war was going on. My dream was similar to the movie, "Knowing". Weird dream but it was very clear and I remember it as if it actually happened.
I go outside every night at 2:00 or 3:00 am and look around...as you never know what might be up there or out there.

iknowitall

I saw one when I was about 12 in NH. It came out of no where and just hovered there. No sound or anything. After a while it took off real fast. Again with no sound.... Pretty scary actually.

BlastTyrant

I am sure i have but have just blowin it off as a plane, i remember one a few weeks back, i was leaving a friends house and as i was driving home i seen a triangle shaped object with lights, i kinda followed it but looked down to check my speed and when i looked back up it was gone.

LisaTiffany

Nothing so far, I think UFO's are a bit less of an occurrence in Europe, they definitely are in Ireland. It could even be that the airspace is so limited that there are very few gaps for anything to fly through without being noticed, I wouldn't even know what to think if I did see one, I suppose my first thought would be ..camera! :)

I believe there must be some form of alien aircraft out there, to even suggest that there is only life on Earth is quite ridiculous especially when you consider the existence of other dimensions.