Somebody PM me for past gone internet pics

AlienWeaver

Of course i will need, If you are a time traveler, and also have a PC or laptop, And internet tools to use internet while you are in the past, I will need this traveler to add these/those images/pictures by send a private message to me, Only one traveler should help me.

What are the images/pictures i will need? - The answer is, From the following sites:
www.westwood.com
www.disarmoniamundi.com

Westwood.com was actually working until 2007, After EA have released C&C3: Tiberium wars, before it broke, westwood website was alive before 2007, You can get them by go back to 2003 or 2002, I will need images from tiberian sun/firestorm and red alert 2/yuri's revenge, can be found at westwood.com.

DisarmoniaMundi.com is not a D.E.A.D. Site, Just under construction for a new upcoming album, The old lost images of the site since 2008 are now dead and we will never find them again in the internet, in 2008, there were some missing photoshoots of them, some new in 2008, and some old since 1999, I will need them, in this site since 2008, there is a section called gallery or images of this site, there are the new, medium and old album pictures, So i will need them inside a zip file.

I will appreciate this if you helped me.

AlienWeaver

@disarmoniamundi.com in JUN 25, 2007, there is a section called pics, this one is easier to go than the 2006 one, The URL is: http://www.disarmoniamundi.com:80/image, the previous link, access to it when you are on JUN 25 2007.

In this page of that site, There are sections like early days, fragments recording session, and the other, I will need all of those missing images from the past, with increased resolution.