Something called the 'otherland' At least thats what i call it.

ArthurPandragon

Astra_Jingga, thank you for this example and all the more for your return on experience :D
I wonder which explains why Indonesia seems having a special relation with those psychic realms. Both of us already posted about that on my thread about magical music.

As a clue of this particular fascination on Indonesian magick, I can mention its role in the CCRU Fanged Noumena through the 1993 part on their legendary creation of the Cthulhu Club:

By the way, I have a personal theory about this story. I suspect that this mythos is à clef i.e. the main events and characters actually match with true facts but enough warped or under pseudos to hide this reality.
For example, I think that Dr. Echidna Stillwell is Margaret Mead in reality as a US ethnologue who had been ostracized by a majority of the Uni establishment and especially studied tribal culture in Indonesia.
Plus, Captain Peter Vysparov would have been Vladimir Nabokov for this Russian Aristocrat also fleed the Bolshevik coup to the USA then lived in London during the WWII; he officially did it to write a book but it seemed curious below Nazi bombings and a few points led me to an involvment into the SOE Psyops against the Japanese.
Actually, it would have been realistic since he heavily contributed after into the Congress for Cultural Freedom that was a well-know front org for the CIA.

Ramza91

So, I have new possible information on these women. They seem to come from a plane either similar to the titular 'shadow people' or it's the exact same realm. It is simply a realm we do not fully understand. The entities I have begun to dub 'mirrors'. They are a foreign hidden presense that may hide where shadow people manifest. Sometimes people born where shadow people live may attain a mirror. I'm actually not fully sure how people get them.

The mirror is attracted to a person similar to itself. Despite the title the person it eternally gazes at is the 'mirror'. They seem to do this to understand themselves better. In return, kinder mirrors may act as guardian presenses. Perhaps even mistook as angels. Typically the mirror is quiet. But you may see them wandering your house as a slightly feminine feeling blur. Their personalities are always similar to the person they gaze at. But slightly different.

The 'Mirror' may manifest in dreams, in corners, hallways, doorways, windows, closets. Liminal spaces in general. While a good person will generally get a good mirror. Nasty, cruel, dissonant people may get negative ones. Or simply greyer morality mirrors. They are a reflection of your heart. Unlike shadow people. A fully manifested mirror can directly interract with reality. Your guess is as good as mine how and where they do this.

They seem capable of bonding to objects of emotional significance. One of my more peculiar observations is, sometimes people get mirrors that identify as fictional characters. This seems to be a bit rarer. As of yet, i have never seen a male 'mirror'. If any yall wanna share experiences go ahead. I would edit my opening post. But it's far too old.

ArthurPandragon

Ramza91, your description is quite interesting.
Moreover, thinking about those entities as "mirors" make sense from our point of view as human beings meeting them.
Such a dynamic would explain why a majority of people have lived such an encounter as a soulbonding.
Some people have experimented something far more innocent and so name their "mirors" "walk-in".
But, the major part of testimoners argue that their meetings have induced deep feelings of spiritual or emotional connection with those entities like they are their soulmates ou their twin flames.

Ramza91

Ramza91, your description is quite interesting.
Moreover, thinking about those entities as "mirors" make sense from our point of view as human beings meeting them.
Such a dynamic would explain why a majority of people have lived such an encounter as a soulbonding.
Some people have experimented something far more innocent and so name their "mirors" "walk-in".
But, the major part of testimoners argue that their meetings have induced deep feelings of spiritual or emotional connection with those entities like they are their soulmates ou their twin flames.
From my understanding, people who often meet mirrors describe a sense of emotional or spiritual connection as well. I think these specific beings are more likely to people who were born near a portal, or at the least spent several years near one in their formative years. In some cases, if the fictional character encounter is actually a mirror. It seems to point at the shadow person's realm actually having their own set of similar but wildly different realities.

ArthurPandragon

From my understanding, people who often meet mirrors describe a sense of emotional or spiritual connection as well. I think these specific beings are more likely to people who were born near a portal, or at the least spent several years near one in their formative years. In some cases, if the fictional character encounter is actually a mirror. It seems to point at the shadow person's realm actually having their own set of similar but wildly different realities.
I wonder:
1) Where do you think such portals are?
2) What do you call "formative years"?
According to cases that I have in mind, I think to either conception as a foetus or transition to adulthood as "formative years".
About the places, my examples have been essentially in mountains notably wild with heavy forests on that include pagan sites e.g. megaliths.

Ramza91

I wonder:
1) Where do you think such portals are?
2) What do you call "formative years"?
According to cases that I have in mind, I think to either conception as a foetus or transition to adulthood as "formative years".
About the places, my examples have been essentially in mountains notably wild with heavy forests on that include pagan sites e.g. megaliths.
I have no idea where the portals are. And yeah. Formative years are as you said

ArthurPandragon

Thank you!

By the way, I wanted to suggest a path of study: would those mirors be apparented to dragons?
I mean, all the examples that I have in mind are linked to places with legends about dragons or apparented creatures (guivres, wurms, wyverns, naas).
Plus, this idea of entities trying to charm mortals as being their soulmates recalls me also stories about mermaids, laminas, some faeries and more largely otherwordly women (more rarely men) with wings, or fishy or snaky tails at the place of legs, which can indicate a draconic nature.

Ramza91

Thank you!

By the way, I wanted to suggest a path of study: would those mirors be apparented to dragons?
I mean, all the examples that I have in mind are linked to places with legends about dragons or apparented creatures (guivres, wurms, wyverns, naas).
Plus, this idea of entities trying to charm mortals as being their soulmates recalls me also stories about mermaids, laminas, some faeries and more largely otherwordly women (more rarely men) with wings, or fishy or snaky tails at the place of legs, which can indicate a draconic nature.
Coincidentally, sometimes i would see dragons around either symbolizing her. Or just being around in general.