South African Woman: ‘Reptilian Humanoid Living Inside Me’

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
SOUTH AFRICA — A woman states that a snake-like creature is living inside her body and that it harasses her on a daily basis.

40-year old Midrand resident Elisa Sithole believes the being was planted into her by her ex-boyfriend after their relationship deteriorated.

“After I broke up with him I felt something licking me,” she told Happy Mnguni, a reporter for the Daily Sun SA. “They just lick me and move around my body. I spoke to my ex-boyfriend but he says he doesn’t know about this.”

Days later, Sithole claims, worms began crawling out of her, so she went to the hospital. She did not elaborate on what the doctor prescribed.

According to Sithole, her boyfriend had warned her that she “wouldn’t be able to enjoy life” when the woman broke up the relationship in 2010.

“I go to the toilet only once every three months. When I eat, I don’t get full,” she claims.

Elisa Sithole explains what it’s like to have a reptile inside her body. Credit: Daily Sun SA/YouTube

And although the symptoms certainly resemble those of a parasitic disease, the woman and neighbors in the village believe there is something more sinister to it.

“Sometimes it feels like a snake licking me at the back and in front, then it feels like a human, but it’s a creature,” she said. “It moves around my body, even my head. Sometimes it’s people, sometimes I see a snake.”

But the woman’s ordeal doesn’t end there. She says that this reptilian creature talks to her at night.

“It says ‘you are my wife’, it kisses me, but then when I wake up there is no one there.”

The existence of the Tokoloshe, a dwarf-like water spirit present in Zulu mythology, is a common belief among villagers in South Africa. According to the folklore, the entity can become invisible when the “victim” drinks water. It is also believed that these spirits are invoked by the victim’s enemies to cause physical and psychological harm and that only a witch doctor, referred to as n’anga, can fix the legendary malady. Western investigators compare the Tokoloshe to the purported WWII’s mischievous creatures known as gremlins.

In early January, tragedy struck when a South African woman claimed she had killed her baby after he had reportedly turned into a snake and attempted to eat her. She was promptly referred to a mental institution.

Four months earlier, police in the city of Port Harcourt, Nigeria, claimed to have witnessed three boys transform into cats.

Also last year, members of the Boko Haram terrorist organization said they had been attacked by the ghosts of their victims, who had ‘possessed the bodies of snakes and bees’ in Nigeria.

Midrand, established in 1981, is a South African municipality located between Pretoria and Johannesburg.

The post South African Woman: ‘Reptilian Humanoid Living Inside Me’ appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Elisa *Sithole*

At first glance I read "shithole""... :p

TnWatchdog

I can hear it now, paging Miss Shithole, paging Miss Shithole...please come to the front desk. ..Miss Shithole, Miss Shithole we have a message for you.