Soviet or Russian time machine experiment

steven chiverton

the translation worked on one of the links above but strangely one section of it didnt translate only above and below it for a minute and then it translated so why was that section delayed in translating and not the rest

steven chiverton

well i see the russains knew about the time travel equations , given to George van tassel by aliens as they used that equation to in the file to so interesting that is ?

Harte

that a boy harte put that open heart back in your chest where it belongs as for the cow patty its missing a few blow flies lol if ya zoom up on it it then may look like a moon crater
I agree it's not perfectly analogous. The cow pie is fresh (the flies haven't even found it yet) but these increasingly moronic time travel pies are getting a little age on them.

Harte

jiangnanah

just add a bit of cream of tar tar and make it into a cream of poo poo pie
I think the physical travel through time and space must take into account the influence of the earth's motion around the sun.
The Russian time machine experiment is not ideal.

"According to the recent disclosure of Gennady Bilimov, a Russian philosopher and researcher of anomalies, in fact, as early as the 1940s, some former Soviet scientists began to study the "time machine" and established a special "parallel World Research Association.
After Khrushchev came to power, the Association for the study of parallel Worlds resumed its research on the time machine, but an astonishing experimental tragedy halted the research again in 1961.At that time, a "time machine" test-bed carrying eight principal scientists suddenly disappeared without a trace, while all the buildings near the experimental site were destroyed.
On August 30, 1989, an earth-shaking explosion occurred at the experimental base of the Association for the study of parallel Worlds on Anyou Island.
The explosion not only destroyed the 780-ton experimental module, but also almost flattened the island itself of about two square kilometers. "
As the earth moves around the sun, the position of the earth is changing in the universe, which will lead to the failure of physical time travel through time and space. We have to consider this impact.
Russia's electromagnetic time machine does a good job, but it still can't overcome the influence of the earth's movement around the sun on time travel.

lamdo263

well i see the russains knew about the time travel equations , given to George van tassel by aliens as they used that equation to in the file to so interesting that is ?
The Russians used a small two man time travel unit which was built like a ball. I remember there were protrusions on the outside of it and some kind of doped dark green, "I'm guessing the color of" fabric on the outside.

I was not fast as time travel units went, but was effective. In order to jump in time, it took too much time. It was also cramped and uncomfortable to be inside of.

I remember seeing the video of the Russians using this little unit. They used it outside near a standing of trees by a woods. I had no idea there was an explosion at the parallel worlds facility? They must have been screwing with powerful dynamics or power sources of some kind.