Space of time.

SergiusPaulus

Does anything state whether the past or future occupies the same space as the present? Or is the future and past in a different space? The earth is traveling thru space very fast. But is the past or future geographically in a different location or does it occupy our current location not visible to us?

steven chiverton

space of time hm my first anserw that poped into my mind when i read that title was a gap of nothing .

SergiusPaulus

I guess it’s like asking where is the past or where is the future? Planetarily speaking does the past present and future occupy the same space?

steven chiverton

it seems like the past and future exist on the same level Delores cannon had a conversation with Nostradamus whos in the past and she communicated with him from our time look it up Delores cannon , this women unlike hypnotists types takes people back further than they would go and finds out incredible things about your past lives that a normal hypnotist dont do her methods are legendary

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Just from observation it seems the present exists as particles in motion through space and time. It might even be interpreted as part of space and time. Our science apparently hasn't a clue on how to isolate any of these properties.

SergiusPaulus

I’m wondering, does a time machine have to be concerned with where the earth is positioned in space in order to land in the right space or location?if I want to travel 24 hours into the past do I have to be concerned with where the earth was in space 24 hours ago? Or does the earth act as a capsule confining space time within its current location in space?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Maybe it might be more helpful to start with the basics. Develop some science to determine how the basic dimensions are created.

Just using what we know now. The past has become the present. If you do find a way to separate from the present, and go back in time, there won't be anything there.

unholy_dragon

Time is the passing of the moment. Time is not a physical force that we can see but rather a constant base we use to measure speed and space.

Time has always existed beyond our universe, time has no beginning nor will it end. Time is infinite in all directions.

Beholder

Both time and space are abstract concepts to describe which part of the time-space-fabric one is connected to. Because time and space did not exist in the beginning, there is no direct space correspondence across time. If the space stops expanding from running out of energy, we will eventually see the end of space as a perfect mirror surface that can not be penetrated, because space does not exist on the other side.

SergiusPaulus

Is quantum teleportation possibly the beginning of the ability to leave current space, like a launching pad? There’s an article or 2 about teleportation. I wonder if the duration of teleportation can vary as well as the size of the object being teleported.