Spacepeople incarnating on Earth - or through the WALK-IN process - after crashing their ships here.

Minita

It may seem as a weird story for many:
Paul Wellmer, whose true name is Nommos, claiming born on the spaceship Monitor 74 Earth-years ago. He was among thousands of space aliens aboard the starship, which came from the planet of TaoPao, an Earth-like world situated in the Sirius B System of Constellation Canis Major. When his spaceship crashed on this planet on June 18, 1946, the extraterrestrial starship engineer survived by invading the body of a 2-month-old earthling and taking his name. He has been living the life of a normal human ever since, marrying and getting a job as a night clerk at Kmart in the small town of Fredericktown, Mo. Wellmer says on his native planet, his physical appearance is entirely different. "Our bodies can adapt to living on land or underwater because we have gills within our lungs, two circulatory systems and two hearts".
Has someone come across such topic before which proves that it really happens?

titorite

Nope but I would call paul an attention hound. No offense meant per say...... Their is just sometimes no easy way to say a thing.

An old man looking for excitement.

Truth be told, reality is a strange monster. Like the growing earth... Minita did you know all the celestial bodies are growing? That is why we found "super earths" in our telescopes... the planets are just like the stars. We keep growing. Subduction is an acedemic lie. I would of tested paul with all this but I thought better of it.... OH PROOF> neal adams. He proved it. Not just with earth models but with luna and mars too. The growing earth concept applies to all cosmic bodies of a certain mass apparently.

No need for UFOs.

And lung gills? Heck we are on the precipice of that now!!!! The UK is admiting that they have been doing GMO experiments for at least 3 years now... thats three years of half human half animal hybrids. We can make half human half fish now.

I will confess this much though... when it comes to space travel I am looking for humanity to develop the mater to energy conversion process. As I understand it star travel is only possible by riding in a ship that can convert to energy. and the biologicals inside gotta be turned to energy too. And since we are all just matters of vibration I can see this all being logically correct. What I do not see is us Humans working on it!!!!

I read most all this stuff else where off other peoples experiences. Some stuff I saw in vids... Like the crop circle makers... balls of light make those crop glyphs. someone caught them and uploaded it.... it is there in a sea of hoax vids ...might have better luck on metacafe than youtube.

I wanna know why they speak knights templar latin..... and where can I learn knights templar latin... I wannna talk to aliens Too!!!!!

Sometimes...

Sometimes I find the concept quite scary. Then again I suppose we must come off as somewhat bizarr to them at times...