Specific Way to Use the Hyper Dimensional Resonator (HDR)?

Zeirbah

Is there a specific way to use the Hyper Dimensional Resonator (HDR) for the best results?

Basically, when I use my HDR, I turn on all the switches (system, electromagnet, and witness well). I place the time coil on my head just above my eyebrows, then think of a place or time I'd like to go to. I place a quartz crystal in the well. I then ask the machine aloud "what are the rates that will transport my (physical / astral) body to (a specific world, like Super Mario Bros. / a specific time period in a specific place)?" I start off by rubbing the rubbing plate in a circle clockwise until after adjusting the first knob, I get a sort of stick reaction, then continue to the second knob until the stick reaction increases to the limit. Once that's done, I get the electromagnet and rest on the floor next to my HDR unit with the electromagnet pointed on on the solar plexus, which is the dip on the chest above the stomach, right? I rest there for anywhere from 2 minutes to 10 minutes, sometimes even 15 minutes. I haven't really got any results at all after or during this, besides a slight electric shock from the electromagnet, which never happened before.

Am I not doing something correctly, or perhaps, does the HDR not work for me anymore? I had strange things happen before, but nothing in a while.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
What you do sounds correct to me. Now, how and where do you use it?

For instance, do you use the HDR in a quiet, dimly lit room at night? Are calm and in a state that is prone to meditation? Do you sleep afterward?

When I was using the HDR, I would use it before bed, while meditating. I was relaxed and calm, and would concentrate all my focus on the HDR and what it required me to focus on. I would meditate with the electromagnet on my solar plexus, then I'd turn it off and go to bed.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I almost went astral on 2 occasions, but each time, something would distract me from my focus. I felt an incredibly intense feeling of free fall those 2 times. I've been told several times that's what happens precisely before you go astral/OOBE.

I only made it that far twice, and only with the HDR. I never made it that far, or even remotely close to that without the device.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I almost went astral on 2 occasions, but each time, something would distract me from my focus. I felt an incredibly intense feeling of free fall those 2 times. I've been told several times that's what happens precisely before you go astral/OOBE.

I only made it that far twice, and only with the HDR. I never made it that far, or even remotely close to that without the device.

Yes I've been at that point too. It was fear that held me back. I clearly wasn't ready. The Irony is I am now but these days my opportunities are few and far between and when I do, I can't get anywhere near anymore.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
You gotta get down to very deep meditation to reach that point, it's much harder than it sounds.

What was your trick to get there? How would you meditate, what would you visualize, etc?

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
You gotta get down to very deep meditation to reach that point, it's much harder than it sounds.

What was your trick to get there? How would you meditate, what would you visualize, etc?

Sorry Num7 only just picked this up.

Never managed Astral Projection as previously mentioned but had some great successes with remote viewing. The meditation should in principle be the same. Unless that's where I was going wrong.

Breathing exercises. 5 seconds between intake and then exhale gets you relaxed quickly.

Tried a few visualise techniques but a blank movie screen always worked well for me when I was remote viewing. Imagine sat in a cinema, huge screen In front of you full of static. The screen is your mind, you need to make it completely clear, it's harder than you think, your own mind wants to populate it all the time. When you get it clear concentrate on your target (remote viewing) slowly small patches/holes of the target will appear. Most are not big enough to gain any real detail but the trick is getting those small patches to merge, become bigger patches so that eventually you can see parts of the target. You don't need to fill the screen just need a hole big enough to see what you need.. Sounds easy? Try it and see :)

Acela Cortese

h
Is there a specific way to use the Hyper Dimensional Resonator (HDR) for the best results?

Basically, when I use my HDR, I turn on all the switches (system, electromagnet, and witness well). I place the time coil on my head just above my eyebrows, then think of a place or time I'd like to go to. I place a quartz crystal in the well. I then ask the machine aloud "what are the rates that will transport my (physical / astral) body to (a specific world, like Super Mario Bros. / a specific time period in a specific place)?" I start off by rubbing the rubbing plate in a circle clockwise until after adjusting the first knob, I get a sort of stick reaction, then continue to the second knob until the stick reaction increases to the limit. Once that's done, I get the electromagnet and rest on the floor next to my HDR unit with the electromagnet pointed on on the solar plexus, which is the dip on the chest above the stomach, right? I rest there for anywhere from 2 minutes to 10 minutes, sometimes even 15 minutes. I haven't really got any results at all after or during this, besides a slight electric shock from the electromagnet, which never happened before.

Am I not doing something correctly, or perhaps, does the HDR not work for me anymore? I had strange things happen before, but nothing in a while.
ello
i too have had no results yet from the HDR and have been using it for a couple of weeks a fews times a week
Have you had any luck lately. Im looking to astral

steven chiverton

the slight electric shock from the electromagnet is very strange , considering your not getting the full shock otherwise you'd be toasted have you checked the electromagnet to make sure no wires are sticking out , ?