Spirit of Truth

AAA

Anything developed from a false, faulty or incomplete premise will also be false, faulty or incomplete. Thus any conclusions must have a solid basis from which they derive in order to maintain any integrity or expectations of accuracy.

This is especially true when considering the finer points of all that is relevant to 'Time Travel', given the fluid and indefinite nature of events and circumstances in such a context.

In 2000-2001, a person, identifying as a man named John Titor, posted on the internet claiming to be a time traveler. Since then, it has sparked interest of many skeptics and enthusiasts alike. There have been a lot of good discussions, thought exercises and ideas come from it, ..so overall, I would say that it has been a good thing.

Because the popularly deemed 'Titor Saga' all stems primarily from those posts and whatever other interactions such as chat room recordings, etc., it must be considered the essential premise for any speculation of what is 'John Titor' and/or the mission and purpose of the 177th. This is why it is important that the posts are confirmed as authentic original.

What separates me from most enthusiasts is that the Titor Saga has effected me and my life in a very direct and personal manner. While many of you may have a strong desire to satisfy your curiosity and learn from it, to want truth, ...from my perspective, it is an absolute necessity in the interest of my personal welfare and sanity.

Because I have such a need, because I do not have the luxury of taking someone's word for it or dismissing seemingly unimportant details, because of those who are in the know refuse to communicate with me honestly or forth righteously, I have had to dig deep in order to discern truth as to orient myself and have had to resort to all kinds of rather unusual and unorthodox methods in order to have definitive frame of reference.

In doing so, and only because I am somehow directly involved, I have discovered methods of communication and encryption among travelers, and apparently not by accident, but rather as intended. Some of which is contained within the posts.

Every time, date, word, character, their order, etc, etc is of specific importance. And I have taken notice of variations among and within what is 'supposed' to be the originals as per those offering them as openly available.

Someones know who I am and my part in all of this, know of communications and encryption, understand some of the circumstances at hand, and have taken measures to try and prevent me from obtaining knowledge. One method has been to skew and alter the posts.

(@ those who play the games; Stop it. I see what you're doing. I see which ones do what, and how, etc. Don't bullshit me. The best thing you can do is to take an honest approach with me, as I would like to do the same with you, but am prevented when the BS starts. I think it is important that we establish a trust, and your games are completely counterproductive. Whatever it is that you're scared of or trying to prevent, you are actually causing a mess instead. One thing to consider is that cause/effect work differently in the context of 'time travel')

And since part of it is based on those posts, it is of the utmost importance that we verify an authentic original copy if we are to learn anything from it.

So, in the spirit of discerning truth, I ask anyone reading this to search and dig up any and all copies of the original posts as well as any such relevant or useful information like screen names, email addresses, IP addresses, locations, etc.

(Any and all information questions or statements are welcome by me and considered important. Feel free to contact me privately if need be.)

Thank you in advance.

Last edited: