Debate Spirits captured or ...?

Do you think Spirits can be captured on film?

• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only on Film

• Only in Digital images

• Total voters

shadowonthewall

What do you think of these images that I've taken.
Two are film.
The rest Digital.
All unedited....

The first is from The Crumlin Road Gaol in Belfast (Northern Ireland, UK). It was taken with my iphone in the underground tunnel they used to bring prisoners from the Courthouse to the Gaol (jail). There were no insects and no just because it was rather damp. Is it an Orb or ...?
IMG_8902.JPG
This is again from the Crumlin Road Gaol. This was taken on my iphone while we were in the boiler area. I know the photo isn't exactly in focus but the strange mist at the bottom wasn't an object in the room or pattern on the floor. Spirit or ...?
IMG_8916.JPG
This is taken on top of the Thompson Dry Dock in Belfast where the Titanic once sat. The paranormal group I'm part of (N.I.P.R.A) take paranormal tours here regularly and I do the photography for the group. This one is hard to see but if you look to the left og the image to the man with the black beanie and white jacket. My camera is in excellent condition, so I know that the white shape is not anything technical with the lense or camera. I had taken a few images before and after this of the group in this area but this is the only one with this white shape. Spirit Light, Orb or ...?
IMG_8025.JPG
This was taken in a Graveyard near to where I live for a photography project. I was taken on black and white film. I know the marks at the top are from my developement of the image but developer doesn't usually look as "misty" as the shape on the bottom to middle left. I know what I see but I won't say incase it affects what you see.
20160417_095703000_iOS.jpg

Taken in the same Graveyard. this one is a little trickier to see but if you look to the middle right you can see a white misty shape.
20111017_223728000_iOS.jpg

DEATH OMEN

Based on about 60 yrs. of dealin' with things that would fall under the heading of "Paranormal", "ghosts" for example, I've gotten loads of pics that had "something" shown on them that was not visible to the "naked eye". It ranged fro a "mist" to a clear pic. of a " solid,human shaped" figure, as in like the "real world". Am not tryin' to explain what "it" was but only that "it" showed up on the photograph.