"Spooky" physics

TimeFlipper

I remember reading many years ago that certain Tornados which have struck, have left very weird happenings once they have gone..
For example, in one case a small haystack was "embedded" into a window without breaking the glass..(remember the sailors that were embedded in the Eldridges deck but still alive, in the Philadelphia Experiment)

My point is that the Tornados were spinning, and in the Philadelphia Experiment there was a massive amount of energy spinning around the ship..
Taking this a bit further, we see that a photon, a tornado and the electro-magnetic energy all have a spin which in turn is a "frequency".
Therefore within that spin at precise frequencies, there exists an area in which time and space has changed, this is the act of "folding back time and distance onto itself"

Perhaps this is how 2 photons can instantaneously communicate with each other over any distance on earth or the universe..
Im guessing here that when both photons are spinning at exactly the same frequency, then only those 2 photons can communicate with each other and perhaps this is how quantum mechanics view Quantum Encryption...Or am i being the silly old fool again..Dawg and Snake. im waiting for your replies too lol :D

Nak Sae Glim

Spin is very different from frequency.. and frequency is a very far leap from quantum encryption. However there must be a link between them as you said.. the likely concept that would fit is they are the same photon from two seperate time frames. As in they exsist in the same section of time as the other. Think time travel clone, but since time is a constant, altering one alters the other. As for the straw merging with the glass, it is more likely that a force that could do such, was closer to frequency yes. However I'd imagine it closer to the window an straw reverberating at either so similar rates they could merge or the more likely, one was reverberating at a much higher rate to, pass threw the other, but reaching the air on the other side at a different reverb rate it stalled its movement and remained trapped as it was. Likely a good explanation of the men merged with the ship in the Philadelphia experiment.

Then again also.. just my opinion.

Blair

I remember reading many years ago that certain Tornados which have struck, have left very weird happenings once they have gone..
For example, in one case a small haystack was "embedded" into a window without breaking the glass..(remember the sailors that were embedded in the Eldridges deck but still alive, in the Philadelphia Experiment)

My point is that the Tornados were spinning, and in the Philadelphia Experiment there was a massive amount of energy spinning around the ship..
Taking this a bit further, we see that a photon, a tornado and the electro-magnetic energy all have a spin which in turn is a "frequency".
Therefore within that spin at precise frequencies, there exists an area in which time and space has changed, this is the act of "folding back time and distance onto itself"

Perhaps this is how 2 photons can instantaneously communicate with each other over any distance on earth or the universe..
Im guessing here that when both photons are spinning at exactly the same frequency, then only those 2 photons can communicate with each other and perhaps this is how quantum mechanics view Quantum Encryption...Or am i being the silly old fool again..Dawg and Snake. im waiting for your replies too lol :D

We are going to need instant arrival to visit earth like plant that are trillion of light years away don't you think?

TimeFlipper

We are going to need instant arrival to visit earth like plant that are trillion of light years away don't you think?
Definately so, and i believe we have the technology to do that :)