Stan Romanek story coming to dvd

Samstwitch

Wow! IF this is a true story, I'm definitely interested! :eek: This is the first time I've heard of Stan Romanek. Thanks for posting!

BlastTyrant

His books are a must read for anyone interested in Alien abductions and beyond his 2 main ones are Messages, Answers, The orion regressions 3 different books all just a awesome read.

cmac

I met Stan Romanek back in 2009. I was amazed by the presentation he gave sharing his story to that point. Since I've listened to tons of his interviews, read all 3 of his books, and seen numerous of his presentations at conferences. Everyone should check out his evidence. I was fortunate enough to see the video footage that hasn't been shown to the public yet, from a being in his house, that he video taped. That was amazing stuff. How some believe his stuff is nothing but a hoax is beyond me, only goes to show they haven't researched the case. He has tons of witnesses to his sightings and experiences, plenty of science to back things up, videos, etc. So everyone should check it out.

Samstwitch

Here's Stan Romanek on Wikipedia. September 21, 2012 is just around the corner, and that should make or break his case. I'm not saying this guy is a fake, I'm just putting the controversial information out there. I'm a total believer in alien abduction phenomena.

INFORMATION BELOW FROM WIKIPEDIA:

Publications
  • 2009 Messages: The World’s Most Documented Extraterrestrial Contact Story
  • 2011 The Orion Regressions
  • 2012 Answers
Messageswas published by Llewellyn Publications.

The Orion Regressions and Answers were published by Etherean LLC. This company was first registered with the Colorado Secretary of state on September 27, 2011, with the registered agent of Stan Romanek.

Romanek's wife Lisa has also published a book about his abduction experiences, called From My Side of the Bed. This is also published by Etherean LLC.

Predictions: September 21, 2012

In Romanek’s book Messages, he claims to have received communications from extraterrestrials. He claims an astronomer interpreted drawings Romanek made under hypnosis of planetary alignments as indicating the date September 21, 2012. Romanek says he does not know what the significant event indicated by that date will be, but speculates it is when the aliens will make themselves known to humanity, or maybe when the visions he has had of natural disasters will occur.

Controversies

Boo VideoIn 2008, Romanek appeared on Larry King Live claiming to have recorded a video of an alien peeking in his window. This video is now commonly referred to as the ‘’Boo Video’’.

In May of 2008 during an interview of Romanek on Coast To Coast AM radio, host George Noory suggested that Romanek take a lie detector test over the authenticity of the Boo Video. Romanek agreed to this test. When it was conducted later that year, Romanek failed on the question "Is the Boo tape a hoax?" Romanek then claimed he has medical conditions that prevent a lie detector test from working on him.
Later, at the 2009 Mysteries of the Universe conference in Kansas City, Romanek claimed he was set up by Noory to fail.
A video expert consulted by Romanek claimed that the Boo Video would have cost $50,000 to fake. A Denver paranormal claims investigations group Rocky Mountain Paranormal Research Society / Warning Radio claims to have reproduced the video for about $90.

Fallow

In several documents written by Romanek, he misspells the word follow as fallow. Curiously, in several other documents claiming to be from anonymous sources and government officials, that have been used to support the Romanek claims, the word follow has also be seen to be misspelled as fallow. This unusual misspelling implies to some that Romanek has written these other documents himself.

BlastTyrant

The undisputable evidence he shows out does the few discrepancys, the video they want to take is widely available i wouldnt give my original out ether. And lie detecter tests have been proven unreliable thats why there no longer used in court anymore, theres to many variables that just make them far to inacuarate. I highly doubt anything will happen on sept 21 2012 just like i doubt anything will happen on dec 21 2012, if it is fake then he did a hell of a job in convincing alot of people including physicists, astrologists, Hypno therapists and so on.

The link is to his drawings he did under hypnosis and in his sleep

Stan Romanek's Mystery Equations