Starting off day 1 - Parallel Universe Theory

TimeNot_0

Ran into this article posted in the Stories part of CoasttoCoastAM there at the website.

The article I think is recent, but the video is around 3 years old.

Titor stated this was the theory and told about it in his postings but only briefly.

Well, what kind of person was Hugh Everett III?

A video from his son - Mark Oliver Everett.

Parallel Worlds, Parallel Lives | The Daily Grail
first the article

next the video:

About Hugh Everett III, the quantum physicist author of the Parallel Universe Theory.
(I think the video is from 2011).

It is entertaining, and is about a hour long.

Note: As anything in science it is not set in concrete or gold. But a little history about some of the people who come up with the theories in science.

this is the fifth hoop and greak awakening of satya yuga
y2.14k ramadan 1435; 1404014400.0; christmas + 11 1766699971:
|.14.7.41.|^2
ONE LOVE

lapis blue

Again, we need to understand the language before we are able to understand the message and its meaning.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
JDHollisterTitor, can you tell us more about what you actually mean by posting all that stuff?

Until you can explain, I suppose it looks like random garbage to everyone except yourself.

Thank you for telling us what this is about.

JDHollisterTitor, can you tell us more about what you actually mean by posting all that stuff?

Until you can explain, I suppose it looks like random garbage to everyone except yourself.

Thank you for telling us what this is about.
count the calories of your thought
think quanta

what is a circle that is both inside of itself and outside of itself?
01? 10?
00? 11?
11? 00?
10? 01?
11? 11?
00? 00?

lapis blue

Nothing to say JOHN DANIEL HOLLISTER TITOR? Just talk to us in a language we all understand, and explain to us what the message is and how to interpret its meaning.

TimeNot_0

I won't comment on what Dr. Kaku had to say on CoastToCoastAM the other night.
You can listen to the audio if you are a listener there.
He did talk about many things.
One might think what Titor said about the science was mentioned on the radio show, but then Dr. Kaku would not mean the same thing as any of that in my opinion.