Interview Steven Gibbs April 2012

Peregrini

Q: Have you ever met your doppelganger (younger or older self)?
A: I have seen both. It is real creepy.
Just out of curiosity, If I went back and met my younger self, wouldn't I remember it? And if I went forward to meet my older self, wouldn't I know I was coming? Or is this a case for the alternate reality/time line excuse?
I don't believe Gibbs or HDRKID will expose themselves to the scrutiny they would encounter in a live chat.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
The point I was trying to make in quoting that Q&A is you'd expect more than an 8 word response given the rarity of an event like that.

It's like asking a Boeing engineer about the new Boeing 737 MAX:
"It's big"

Himalayan Hermit

Haha, I agree Cosmo. Vague answers don't help anyone. As far as Peregrini's comment about meeting the youngerself, Gibbs referred to encountering his counterpart from an alternate time-line, not his younger-self (from this time-line).

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I have a very high respect for the members on this forum. I hope we're not getting back to the dark ages with members were attacking members verbally, this is why I left and was gone for 2 to 3 years.

I have a very high respect for Stephen Gibbs and HDRkid, I believe both deserve the respect shared between members. I've never known or ever heard of Stephen Gibbs or HDRkid misleading anyone intentionally. I fully understand sometimes people misunderstand what has been spoken to
them in a different meaning can be derived from that conversation. I hope, the harsh words stop here and now and do not spread to other threads.

Would like to clear up something: Art Bell received a free HDR from Stephen Gibbs, about 1996. Listening to Art Bell speak of the HDR I decided to purchase one also in about 1996. Art was afraid the HDR my work, so he never used it or allowed anyone else to use it best of my knowledge per the shows covering time travel and I heard most of all with interviews of different people. I don't know where the information came from on this thread about Art Bell and his cat. It never happened that he sent his cat through time and space; if he had done that cat Lovers across America would've gone crazy.

The original story about a cat being sent through time and space came from an interview with madman Markham. In Kansas City, he was a guest on the Art Bell show in about 1997; he had invented a time machine that worked according to his interview on the show. To test the machine out, he took the neighbor’s cat and sent the cat through time and space. The cat returned safely home in about a week. Art Bell being a cat lover was very upset to hear madman Markham's use of the neighbor’s cat. A site note: After the show aired, the police in madman Markham's city arrested him for stealing a large power transformer from the local electric public utilities storage yard.

Please note also: I am a Boeing Engineer and over the last 30 years I worked on 737’s and the new one 787. My comment: "they are very big and heavy".

Professor Opmmur
Boeing Engineer/Consultant

Himalayan Hermit

Thanks for chiming in and restoring the order Professor. I respect your opinion very highly and second the fact that one must find out facts thru first-hand experience.